Whispering Winds Contest Powwow - Chinle, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• eap7
    UNC Chapel Hill Powwow?
    by eap7
    I'm going to NC sometime in the next few weeks, and I'm trying to time my trip during a powwow.

Does anyone have info on the UNC powwow on March 3? Or any other upcoming NC powwows? Thanks!
    02-23-2007, 12:24 AM
  • kneegrow_native
    Drum Contest Pow-wow at Plummer, Idaho
    by kneegrow_native
    Do any of you out there know about this one?

It has been announced that this will not be a regular pow-wow, but purely a drum contest and Tsunami fund raiser.

The details that I have seen on it is that it will be February 18, 19, and 20 and that it will a $75 entry fee...
    02-15-2005, 01:39 PM
  • Rick_River
    PowWow info
    by Rick_River
    Is this the right place to ask about info on a PowWow? I heard of one in Ormand Beach,Florida on jan.7-9th 2005 That`s all (heard)...does anyone know any info on it....??????
    I heard it`s much better then the one i usally go to....(Cherokees of Georgia)..but any PowWow is a good one........
    01-04-2005, 02:16 PM
  • 50cal
    Mesa, AZ powwow
    by 50cal
    Heres a nice little outdoor shake your booty powwow to go to for halloween. It's on the 30th and 31stof this month, October. So Xammy, you can finally take your mask off and show us who you really are, along with burbs! LOL!

Hey Techno!!!! I know you hear got darn it! Since you...
    10-18-2004, 04:02 PM
  • charley_98
    2006 Youth Fest Powwow
    by charley_98
    To all dancers, drummers and vendors:

For those of you that come out to the annually held "Youth Fest Powwow" our scheduled date has been replaced by another powwow without being notified. Therefore, for those who go to Chinle, Arizona for the Youth Fest Powwow, we have not...
    10-29-2005, 12:17 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X