MSU Pow-Wow of Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by **jdazmum**
    Hey Jenn, how's the planning? Just wondering how you are doing? You guys should make a site for this powwow so we can browse pics.
    They got one. Only thing tho'. It hasn't been updated.

http://www.msu.edu/~naiso/powwow/

Comment

Ooh yeah were invited! this powwow is a good one...looking forward to it!
      *Tha One N' Only LeSLeY*

Comment

So who's on the bill so far?? fliers anyone?? Whats the good word?? I can't WAIT!!!!! :)
        Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

Originally posted by **jdazmum**
          Hey Jenn, how's the planning? Just wondering how you are doing? You guys should make a site for this powwow so we can browse pics.:
          Hey girl, things are going great here. Only 33 more days until the powwow!! I'm getting really excited. How's everything down there? Oh, and when you get a chance, can you email me those pics from the Shonto powwow? Thanks.

Originally posted by Kiwehnzii
          They got one. Only thing tho'. It hasn't been updated.

http://www.msu.edu/~naiso/powwow/
          We're having problems with our website. The university made everyone change their password, and our webmaster fogot to, so we can't get into the site now to update it. We're working on getting a new one.

Originally posted by gaonseh
          So who's on the bill so far?? fliers anyone?? Whats the good word?? I can't WAIT!!!!! :)
          Check out the VIPs listed on page two of this thread. We'll have fliers ready soon. I can email you one if you'd like.

Comment

Redstone Ojibway from Ontario has just been added to our drum lineup!!!

Comment

Hey Jen, sorry I don't have your email address, I wanted to let you know we can't make it this year.....our work schedules are changing constantly.....so no one really knows when they are off or what......but give me an address so I can send you a recording, I know it's nothing like the real thing but it's all we can do for now....take care....
              sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Oh yeah I'll tell J-mum to hurry up with those pics from Shonto.....
                sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal
                  Hey Jen, sorry I don't have your email address, I wanted to let you know we can't make it this year.....our work schedules are changing constantly.....so no one really knows when they are off or what......but give me an address so I can send you a recording, I know it's nothing like the real thing but it's all we can do for now....take care....
                  Hey that's ok. We should have invited you guys earlier. It's a long way for you to come in such short notice! There's always next year though. I'll email J-mama my address so that all of cyberspace doesn't see it. Hope everything is well down there. Take care...

Originally posted by cute jinglin sweetie
                  Just out of curiosity, what is the prize money? I'll be there anyway, but just wondering....
                  Sorry, I can't post any of the prize money amounts until we have secured our funding from the university. Expect it to be a little less than last year's though.

Comment

updates

Just settled the last details at our meeting tonight.

Head Man Dancer: Matt Pheasant (Ontario)
                    Invited Drum: Blue Lake Singers (Michigan)
                    Smoke Dance Contest
                    Last edited by Jshine5; 02-22-2006, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad
                      I'm going to this powwow just to see Jshine!!! Kiddin
                      Way to go Sandon on being the MC. "Watch it bud!!!"lol
                      you crazy,, but if you go watch out for those michigan girls..
                      thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

sounds like it'll be a good one...
                        Last edited by **Summer_June**; 02-18-2006, 12:09 PM.
                        ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

I think im going, its only about 45 minutes away anywayz.
                          >>+:+:+>>ANISHINAABE<<+:+:+<<

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy
                            you crazy,, but if you go watch out for those michigan girls..
                            Whatchu know about Michigan, injunboy??? You MN boy....

Comment

I'll be there! I'm going!!
                              ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

Only 17 more days till this shindig!!!

Who else is coming?
                                Last edited by Jshine5; 03-01-2006, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X