Clear All

Love-N-Skinz Afterparty!!!

The true meaning of life........

Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off,
    kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or
    behaving like one.

Comment

woo hoo!!!! Thanx gurlie!!!
      "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
      Obsession is an action word...
      "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
      This is for you Prince Charming....
      Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

Tickets will be sold out!

Hey ya'll...remember this: Last year the tickets were sold out before the 2nd grand entry. And there will be no reservations taken this year, so just get there and get yo **** before you're outta luck!

behaving like one.

Comment

You guys gotta take a shot for me!

Comment

How am I gonna know who has em? ...sounds like crack....geez...lol
            "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
            Obsession is an action word...
            "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
            This is for you Prince Charming....
            Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

Just ask around...You'll find the crack dealers oops I mean the ticket sellers around! HAHAHA! Ask for ShaggDaddy (John) or Micky, or me Angie...I won't be there until later in the afternoon but John and Micky will have them for sure first thing. Anyway, you'll find us there roaming around! See you there!

Angie

behaving like one.

Comment

Two dayz til tha hottest party this side of the equator!

behaving like one.

Comment

Wooo... Almost time for this shindig!
                  ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

Last Minute Questions

1) What is the minimum for the drum team dance? Do all singers have to participate or is there a minimum number?

2) The prize money listed Adults & Golden Age. Are they combined or are they seperate categories?

If you can get me a quick reply I would appreciate it. A thousand Miigwetches!!

Comment

Originally posted by ndneyez
                      1) What is the minimum for the drum team dance? Do all singers have to participate or is there a minimum number?

2) The prize money listed Adults & Golden Age. Are they combined or are they seperate categories?

If you can get me a quick reply I would appreciate it. A thousand Miigwetches!!
                      1) All singers don't have to participate. We haven't discussed the min./max., sorry.

2) Adults and Golden Age are separate categories. I just listed them together because the prize amounts are the same.

Hope to see you all tomorrow! If you see me up by the MC stand, come introduce yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by p_town_mami
                        Two dayz til tha hottest party this side of the equator!
                        If y'all put as much effort in to your powwow as you do the party this might be a happening powwow again.

Comment

Last edited by Jshine5; 03-20-2006, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Hey everyone, check this out...

The Spartan Edge is a new online campus newspaper for MSU students. This is pretty cool that we got on their home page!

Comment

what da heck?!??! noon on monday...ware da winners at?!? heard thru da grapevine HERBIE JOHN won smoke dance!!! yay!!!!!!! way to go erb! dat's da way......guy's out dare with bronchitis too! agay!
                              ~+ +~
                              Just breakin it down!

Comment

Originally posted by Jshine5
                                Hey everyone, check this out...

The Spartan Edge is a new online campus newspaper for MSU students. This is pretty cool that we got on their home page!

Thanks for posting this site...I was there for a little while, but had to miss most of it...for various reasons...it was a good PW...glad I caught some of it...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.