Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asking for help

I am twofeathers from the giveswater clan
    i need some help how to say sunrise in ponca lang.
    and how to pronouce it if you can please help it is for my daughter she is 3 weeks old on tues the 2nd of may thank you for all the help

still searching for more info and pictures of the giveswater clan or family thanks to all that can help !!!

twofeathersyoder.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• twofeathersyoder
    needing more help!! thanxs to all that helped last
    by twofeathersyoder
    I am twofeathers from the giveswater clan and or family.
    4-10-06 My wife and i had a beautiful baby girl and my father
    gave her the name (sun rise) in the ponca lang it is spelled like this miNe'thaNbe how do pronouce this or say it ! thank you for all the help still trying to find more...
    04-19-2006, 07:36 PM
  • Miss_Nish
    Dawning needs our help!
    by Miss_Nish
    I turn to powwows.com for help! I have been rackin' my brain.. and yes.. I turn to all you nice, respectful, beautiful native people for some assistance.

I have a very dear friend, DAWNING. Polite, sincere, and humble... yes she is. It has been ages since we have been to the same pow...
    08-12-2004, 08:44 PM
  • Paul G
    PowWows.com Help Desk
    by Paul G
    PowWows.com now has a Help Desk. The Help Desk is your resource to find answers. The features include a knowledge base of searchable topics, a troubleshooter guide, downloads, and help request.

All questions or request for help sent to the Help Desk will generate a support ticket....
    07-21-2003, 08:49 AM
  • qubella
    In need of help for class assignment
    by qubella
    Hello everyone,

I am hoping some of you may be able to help me with some information I need for an assignment I have.

I have to give a speech on the movie Smoke Signals. I just have a couple of questions.

1. How accurate is the portray of reservation life...
    02-22-2009, 04:53 PM
  • Smokin' Ace
    How to help Jack Family
    by Smokin' Ace
    There are so many posts concerning how to help ~ we want to make it easier to get to. All of these posts are repeats of what is already on board. Just trying to help.

If anyone would like to support or help the family out you can send it to:
    Willow Jack
    P.O. Box 208...
    08-09-2005, 05:41 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X