• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <<<!>>>Read This<<<!>>>

Tell you most emmbrassing pow wow or going to a pow wow story here!!!k
    Chelsey Rose

Hi
    Does this includes train wrecks in the powwow area too?
    I got a story too I was dancing at UMD Powwow last year a fancy dancer came whizzing by and side swipe me hitting a couple of northern trad dancers too.
    Asema Is Sacred
    Traditional Use, Not Misuse
    Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
    OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

Yeah lol that almost happened to me once when I was on the dance floor. I was dancing the round dance and me and this girl almost colide on the dance floor lol. It was so crazy and I told her to watch out I am coming while we danced lol we where just comminucating on the dance floor as our competion went on.
      Chelsey Rose

Comment

Hi
        I went head on with a kid at a powwow too.
        Thats S*** too.
        Asema Is Sacred
        Traditional Use, Not Misuse
        Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
        OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

ok was at the EWU pow-wow in Washington and i was all dressed in my pow-wow finest...thought i was looking hot (jokes) anyways...we had those really old pow-wow chairs...you know the old aluminum folding lawn chairs that would fall over if ya looked at them funny...anyways...just finished dancing a long set of intertribals and was going to sit and have a drink of gatorade (which i had already opened) when i sat down and just kept going until my plump little bottom hit the hard gym floor and i ended up having red gatorade all over my nice new skirt and leggings. Needless to say I was mortified and to make matters worse...the mc noticed and asked over the PA system if i was alright which of course brought more attention my way then I ever wanted. Thank Creator I was related to most of the dancers so I could laugh about it later.
          Abs of Frybread and Buns of Commodity Cheese

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.