Have you ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever....

Have you ever gone to a pow wow and forgot something you needed really bad(example tolite paper) and you left it???
    Chelsey Rose

There was once I drove 5 hours to a pow wow to camp out and just enjoy the weekend, got the tent all set-up, was ready to move in the clothes, etc... only I'd been in such a hurry, I'd left the clothes bag right next to the door... oppsss... lol
    Thank god there was a Wally World close by.
    I became a singer because I love to sing... and to feed my addiction to cough drops!

Comment

This one time when I was packing up our van to go to a pow wow and my sister came up ad she started talkig to me and she distracted me so I pack out stove,propain,food but I forgot to pack our pots and can opener. lol thats was some pow wow.
      Chelsey Rose

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dancingbear_2
        Going to the Gathering of Nations Pow Wow?
        by dancingbear_2
        Kind of excited...going to the Gathering Of Nations Pow Wow, this time to dance. So Iundefined'm a little nervious! But very excited! Hope to see to see you all there...and if dancing i will be praying for you.
        03-30-2006, 12:28 PM
      • bahnisiain
        Lebanon Pow Wow
        by bahnisiain
        i went to a small pow wow today. i have been to this pow wow in past years and had a good time then. this year, not soo good. just took for ever to get anything done. the m.c. kept asking folks from the drum, "what's next??" i know there is ndn time, but this was a first.
        06-11-2005, 11:06 PM
      • TacO5000
        Tupac
        by TacO5000
        Alright since you said it we do it lil ms muss

alright what your fav tupac song I know all tupac is good but give me or two of your favs and why

Mine would be - So Many Tears...... Sounds good in my car with my 10's beatin and I like the lyrics

Then - I get...
        11-05-2005, 12:01 AM
      • Micki
        Thanksgiving
        by Micki

Thanksgiving won't be the same this year, my step father of 30 years passed away last year on November 27 from a massive heart attack. Dad had turned 71 on the 24th of November which was Thanksgiving Day.

This will be a hard month for my mom , I worry about her she is...
        11-05-2005, 12:16 AM
      • this1ndnchic
        How was V-Day?
        by this1ndnchic
        not sure if theres already a topic bout this..ah wellz hehe:

well didnt get to go out like i wanted to but got to talk to my new hunny..LOL but yeah then fell asleep dont know if he called back like he said he would..haha ah wellz...Me and my mum made chocolat dipped strawberries...
        02-15-2005, 04:05 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X