Mother's Day Eviction at Palo Alto Courtyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day Eviction at Palo Alto Courtyard

Who else got evicted from the Palo Alto Courtyard on May 14th during the Stanford Powwow?

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
    Who else got evicted from the Palo Alto Courtyard on May 14th during the Stanford Powwow?
    FUK'N ME TOO!!!!

WAS STILL TIRED FROM WAKING UP AFTER 4AM IN THE MORNING SOUND ASLEEP TO THE FIRE ALARM!!!!

Comment

If I was thinking right at 4 AM, I could've recorded the fire alarm and played it back during the powwow! That would've been too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
        If I was thinking right at 4 AM, I could've recorded the fire alarm and played it back during the powwow! That would've been too funny!
        Mmmmm...did you get kicked out for being Navajo?

C'mon, give up the 'What really happened' story!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

What if I had recorded the stern eviction order from the hotel manager and her two uniformed police officers! That would've been too hilarious!

Comment

Please, tell us what dastardly deed you done to get evicted.

Comment

Probably drunks running up and down the halls. Banging on doors, yelling, etc. making everyone's stay miserable. And someone pulling a fire alarm. How childish. Actions like these reflect on the powwow committee and natives as a whole. Pretty soon, powwow committees won't be able to contract amenities like host hotel and such. Always pulling each other back down like crabs trying to escape a pail. pity.

Comment

All I did was reserve rooms at the Stanford rate.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X