Cleveland powwow - June 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland powwow - June 17

Could someone in Cleveland ask the people there to answer their e-mails?

Better yet, could someone post the age categories for the contests. Thanks

I THINK that its like most places with adults 18-49...Ill try to find out for you later today...
    "Talk Is Fine- If You Got The Time, But I Ain't Got No Time To Spare...."

Comment

Any news on this one?

Comment

Good luck to anyone trying to get through and get an anwser. The people up there have their hands full. The powwow is only a week away and it's huge this year. I live less then 50 miles away and I can't get an anwser via phone or email.

The last time I talked to anyone up there was 2 months ago when the wanted us to provide sound for them. I had to turn them down because we were allready double booked for a rock concert and the Indianopolis powwow.

We have very few weekends left opened. If you want us to provide sound for your powwow, you gotta call now. My company can handle two events at one time but we can't split off to three events. We just don't have the people.

Just like the Cleveland powwow comittee, there are not enough ndns to go around. "Better get it while the getting is good." Plan early.

Ken
        TKMJ Productions
        www.freewebs.com/tkmj-productions
        Last edited by TKMJ Productions; 06-10-2006, 09:09 AM.
        Don't ask me what I think about something unless you want a truthful anwser. It may not be the anwser you are looking for.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Comment

I have gone to this pow wow each year, b/c it is close to my home. Everyone is expecting it to be much bigger than the previous years. I am not on the committee, but I can tell you that Black Lodge, Milwaukee Bucks, a drum from Canada whose name escapes me. The age categories are the same as everyone, juniors 6-12, teens 13-17, adults 18-49, etc. Points start Saturday at Grand Entry. It is located at Edgewater Park near downtown Cleveland, Ohio. I hope I answered some of your questions, but this is all I know of at the top of my head! Hope to see you there

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Drums

Is Black Lodge for sure gonna be there? We were thinking about going down to jam out to em.

Comment

yes they are, host drum!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.