No announcement yet.

Schemitzun 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what time registration closes at and if points are taken at grand entry on thurs? thanks!

Comment

Specials?

Does anyone know what the specials are, and when they're scheduled to run?

I know it used to be on Thursday evenings .... just wondering if it's the same dealio this year.
      Wiky Chick

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• skaroreh
        Go thru your closets & pantries and help out!
        by skaroreh
        SO.... who here are we going to be able to count on to help out???

We're about 3 weeks away from the kickoff of the Great Salt Water powwow so I want to REMIND EVERYONE to please, please, please...

GO THROUGH YOUR CLOSETS & PANTRIES and see what you can bring to contribute...
        10-13-2004, 09:38 AM
      • Apache_Fancy_Shawl
        another blonde joke
        by Apache_Fancy_Shawl
        A blonde lady motorist was about two hours from San Diego when she was flagged down by a man whose truck had broken down. The man walked up to the car and
        asked, "Are you going to San Diego?" "Sure," answered the blonde, "do you need a lift?" "Not for me. I'll
        09-28-2005, 12:28 PM
      • gaonseh
        Santa Fe Indian Market
        by gaonseh
        Does anyone know if there is a powwow there too?
        AND... who's going? I'll be there next Friday... I'm an Indian Market virgin...:Angel:

I hear there are some concerts, the art show of course, a clothing contest, and some other cool things but I don't know if people are dancing...
        08-10-2004, 06:38 PM
      • bvr_wmn
        Nmai 2007
        by bvr_wmn
        Did everyone see that they are having smoke dance special. So who's gonna go?
        02-01-2007, 07:36 AM
      • Grits & Beans
        nba playoffs
        by Grits & Beans
        lakers got whooped something awful tonite lol....119 to 90

this is kobe -->

05-15-2012, 01:27 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X