Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa IICOT, who's going

Ima gonna be there on Saturday.

Who else is going? (Ivana, okstacey, KC Q?)
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

I'll be there. Coming in on Saturday.

Comment

I'll be there, all 3 days. It's my fave powwow and I can't wait!

Comment

I am hoping to be there Saturday evening. We went last year and really enjoyed it.

Comment

I'll be there Saturday for sure. Can't wait!!
          "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe
            Ima gonna be there on Saturday.

Who else is going? (Ivana, okstacey, KC Q?)

Yep, we will be there:) See ya there! And this time, I want to hold the baby:)

Comment

Count me in on Fri and Sat!

Comment

my family will be there....my boys are going to dance in the a.c. so it will only be miserable on the walk into the building.
                @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

Comment

Any chance us all meeting up on Saturday during the dinner break?

Candae Cane, Taco, Wah-zha-zhe, Ivana, are you comin?

Comment

ill be there for tha duration. My drum group will be recording our 3rd album this weekend
                    www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday, all day. Hope to meet up with you WhoMe, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

If we go on Saturday, I'll look ya'll up!!!! Hope to be down there!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Well I was sick as a dawg, but I was there with my little family, parents, inlaws and outlaws! *L

It was good meeting you StreamHawk! Now I can put a name to your face! Ivana, you didn't come twirling up in your shawl, what happened? *L

Ok24Stacey, KC Quapaw, my wife and I all got to dance together during a round of intertribals.

I saw several powwows.commers but I was confined to my seat. Sorry I didn't come over to say hello.

Who's going to post the winners?

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe
                            Well I was sick as a dawg, but I was there with my little family, parents, inlaws and outlaws! *L

It was good meeting you StreamHawk! Now I can put a name to your face! Ivana, you didn't come twirling up in your shawl, what happened? *L

Ok24Stacey, KC Quapaw, my wife and I all got to dance together during a round of intertribals.

I saw several powwows.commers but I was confined to my seat. Sorry I didn't come over to say hello.

Who's going to post the winners?

Thanks for getting me out there! I had a blast with Mrs. Whome.....when is she gonna get her own screen name? he he he...

KC, it was good to meet you!

Yeah, who's got the winner list!
                            "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by 1badazzndn
                              ill be there for tha duration. My drum group will be recording our 3rd album this weekend
                              Is your drum Medicine Tail? I sat right behind ya'll.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.