Toronto Pow Wow Skydome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Pow Wow Skydome

Does anyone have the dates on this pow wow?? Trying to make plans on going there. Any info will help. Thanks!!

check out this link ..

http://www.canab.com/mainpages/events/powwow.html

but its not updated .. has this years date but last years head staff information
    Watch your broken dreams...
    Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

the TO pow-wow is on the 25th and 26th, 2006

Comment

I just tried to book a room at the renaissance hotel (aka skydome) and the powwow rate rooms are booked..so that just sucks but they still have rooms at holiday inn on king at the powwow rate..I believe thats the next closest hotel with the rate. Looking forward to the powwow though.

Comment

Thanks for the info!!

Comment

rogers centre pow-wow

its gonna be awesome ... last year was fun ...

Comment

Have you seen the post about the Winnipeg ( Manitoahbee) powwow Nov. 4-5? It looks good. For people saving money to go to a last of the year powwow, but don't have enough funds to go to both, this is going to be a tough decision. Winnipeg far outweighs T.O. in terms of prize money. Good headstaff/ host drums.

Decisions, decisions.

Comment

I Think

If I had the funds I would go to Manito Ahee just because it looks like it going to be a better powwow and probably there will be better groups at that powwow. I went to Toronto last year and finded that its beening over run by info booths and less mechandises but the smoke dancers where awsome

Tha Drum

Comment

Yes it is that time of the year again...gonna be good times (as always) - Hit me up at [email protected] for any information happening in the "PM"..... u know what I mean!!!

Joni
                  ..::SweetSinginSista::..
                  ToRoNto,ON

Comment

I HOPE they put it back to the way it was setup before.... and please... let the food vendors come back.. please.. one food vendor is sooo not enough!
                    ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Yeah they need that ole set up back again. Heck, could not even walk around the dance arena....had to walk half moon all weekend...:(...and yes...NEED MORE FOOD VENDORS!!!!!!!!!!
                      ..::SweetSinginSista::..
                      ToRoNto,ON

Comment

I loved lastyears set-up.
                        Come out of the green room and there...20 feet away were our seats! *L*
                        Ok, I'm lazy...But, I did like the set-up.

Comment

We got a hold of the powwow committee and they said they will be going back to the 2004 layout and they will be having 5 food vendors instead of one.
                          ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

i like the new setup too, i think they need to bring in a few bleachers on the opst. side of the mc stand!

and i like that real BIG DREAM CATCHER
                            Last edited by george_washington; 10-17-2006, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Nish
                              I HOPE they put it back to the way it was setup before.... and please... let the food vendors come back.. please.. one food vendor is sooo not enough!

Yea really man. It really sux the way this Pow Wow is turning out. All the brother and sisters should be allowed to be there, like the way it used to be. This pow wow certainly not the way it used to be.

ALL FOOD VENDORS COME ON DOWN.
                              Last edited by Duey; 10-17-2006, 06:50 PM.
                              Remember 09-11-01

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.