Seminole Tribal Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who all was with redboyz
    when its said and done and the pow wow is over one thing is for sure, we made them dance.

Comment

• You can see a video of them on youtube..jus search for hollwood fl powwow..I seen otter, his cousin, keith sharpead, stefan, I think that guy shannon from buffalo horse...I couldn't tell though.
      Last edited by suthernwaterbird; 02-26-2007, 09:55 AM.
      bucwild2012

Comment

• Originally posted by suthernwaterbird View Post
        You can see a video of them on youtube..jus search for hollwood fl powwow..I seen otter, his cousin, keith sharpead, stefan, I think that guy shannon from buffalo horse...I couldn't tell though.
        Stefan wasn't there. I saw Julius Not Afraid on their drum too.
        Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

• oh...couldn't tell too good from the video....Who was sitting to the sides of otter?
          bucwild2012

Comment

• Originally posted by suthernwaterbird View Post
            oh...couldn't tell too good from the video....Who was sitting to the sides of otter?
            not sure who the grass dancer or the fancy dancer is. but i do see myself bouncin' off to the right in purple lol
            Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Okwataga
              Hello
              by Okwataga
              Just thought i'd write in our forum since we seem to be lacking in here lately.

Just wondering what everyone was up to this year, and what have you done so far,

How do pow wow affect your life? like is it all you think about and plan for a year in advance, or do you grab...
              01-28-2004, 02:51 PM
            • Okwataga
              we're slowing down in here
              by Okwataga
              I know most would love to wear buckskin and they have thier own stuff to talk about
              I've noticed a slack in talking to each other in here
              why don't we start with intos - and go from there

I'm single mom, full time work with tribe(EBCI), have two sons, dance southern cloth,...
              05-10-2002, 02:02 PM
            • NancyJo
              Recovering from Sprains
              by NancyJo
              I had an accident last weekend and ended up with a MCL Sprain (Mideal Collateral Ligiment Sprain......and torn meniscus - cartalage in knee). Ouch. Not fun. I am in a splint and having to use crutches for two weeks, then an MRI and visit to Orthopedic surgeon to see if the ligment and tears will...
              08-14-2011, 05:20 PM
            • austanley5
              Hey guys! (and gals!)
              by austanley5
              Hello, everyone! I'm Dark Horse (Austin) and I'm Registered with the Eastern Band Cherokee and the Overhill Nation of Cherokee Descendants. I"m still very new to all of this. I was adopted by my Grandmother, Luanie in August of last year and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with every bit of this journey....
              02-20-2013, 07:33 PM
            • tohani
              To Start Again
              by tohani
              Hi, I'm here because I know I need the support in battling to dance again for years now. I'm 33 years old and I have always been taught the old ways, our values and being a strong native woman. I have the tools, the resources, the passion but I need a boost here. I was brought up in the pow-wow circle...
              03-25-2008, 02:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X