Seminole Tribal Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Okwataga
    Hello
    by Okwataga
    Just thought i'd write in our forum since we seem to be lacking in here lately.

Just wondering what everyone was up to this year, and what have you done so far,

How do pow wow affect your life? like is it all you think about and plan for a year in advance, or do you grab...
    01-28-2004, 02:51 PM
  • Okwataga
    we're slowing down in here
    by Okwataga
    I know most would love to wear buckskin and they have thier own stuff to talk about
    I've noticed a slack in talking to each other in here
    why don't we start with intos - and go from there

I'm single mom, full time work with tribe(EBCI), have two sons, dance southern cloth,...
    05-10-2002, 02:02 PM
  • NancyJo
    Recovering from Sprains
    by NancyJo
    I had an accident last weekend and ended up with a MCL Sprain (Mideal Collateral Ligiment Sprain......and torn meniscus - cartalage in knee). Ouch. Not fun. I am in a splint and having to use crutches for two weeks, then an MRI and visit to Orthopedic surgeon to see if the ligment and tears will...
    08-14-2011, 05:20 PM
  • austanley5
    Hey guys! (and gals!)
    by austanley5
    Hello, everyone! I'm Dark Horse (Austin) and I'm Registered with the Eastern Band Cherokee and the Overhill Nation of Cherokee Descendants. I"m still very new to all of this. I was adopted by my Grandmother, Luanie in August of last year and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with every bit of this journey....
    02-20-2013, 07:33 PM
  • tohani
    To Start Again
    by tohani
    Hi, I'm here because I know I need the support in battling to dance again for years now. I'm 33 years old and I have always been taught the old ways, our values and being a strong native woman. I have the tools, the resources, the passion but I need a boost here. I was brought up in the pow-wow circle...
    03-25-2008, 02:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X