COPY CATS!!! They Just keep biting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NDNGurl92782
    Just want an honest opinion
    by NDNGurl92782
    I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers by doing this, I just want people's opinion.... What do you guys think about dancers that only go to pow wows to dance what they need to dance.Such as only dancing their contest song and one grand entry and place? There are good dancers out here and most know...
    06-30-2004, 09:17 PM
  • missy
    who would you choose...
    by missy
    okay, so i've been away from the boards for awhile now, but i've been seeing the big topic of glitter and glitz pop up quite often, and i've just gotta ask...
    regardless of immediate opinion, who do you get more lost in watching, the girls who are dressed to the nine in all of the sparkle and...
    01-30-2002, 11:34 PM
  • Paul G
    Pow Wow Photography?
    by Paul G
    I have some questions about photography at a Pow Wow and want to hear how everyone feels about it.

If a photographer takes your picture dancing, do you mind?

What do you feel they can and should do with it then?

In my research and experience photos taken...
    08-21-2007, 01:04 PM
  • goose
    Footwork vs. Classic Style
    by goose
    I think Bonnie Tomahsah and Rose Track have about the fastest footwork whereas Lisa Ewalk, Gracie(need I say more), Nahmee Lasley have great style.
    Which do pick when you judge?
    09-29-2003, 08:47 PM
  • morningstarwoman
    Children Dancers
    by morningstarwoman
    What does everyone think about children dancing jingle? I've heard some some people say they don't care and others are against it cause of the history of the dress and dance.
    06-14-2003, 01:50 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X