Do you wonder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wonder...

Do you wonder what happened to the guy that is getting shafted by aye_how_er_007 aka Jeff Walsh?

Well 7 complete weeks gone by, coming up on 8 weeks, 4 promised shipping dates, alot of bull excuses (cannot tell what is real or not) and still no sticks. I would wager that he has made and sold sticks for others since picking up my wired money... Our last conversation, he was out of sinew had one stick to "repair" and would call me with a shipping date that evening (I had heard that one before).

In my last thread "Update to Buyer Beware" someone asked what lessons I had learned:

1. If I can make the same thing maybe not supposedly as good... BE HAPPY WITH WHAT I CAN DO MYSELF.

2. If I really need that "professional" item... THEN WAIT OR GO TO THE NEXT BIG POWWOW AND BUY IT HAND TO HAND.

3. If I need to get it "ordered"... GET IT DONE BY SOMEONE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON SHOULD THIS HAPPEN AGAIN.

What do you call someone who takes your money and does not give you what you paid for or at best keeps putting you off?? As I said earlier... if it walks like , then walks like a , and talks like a , then it must be ....

Folks thanks for listening and beware.
    "I am not a superhero; just one of the few working hard and long for the survival of my PEOPLE."

I think someone needs a hug!

Look at the bright side... if you survive this, you'll have developed enough patience to put up with practically anything! lol
    ~*The only thing we know for sure is that we believe.*~

Comment

I wouldnt even want the sticks after all this bad medicine has been put into em...
      bucwild2012

Comment

Check out the people you trade with. Check with other NDNs that know the person you are working with. The Indian world is just as bad as the white world/

Comment

What's the attage? "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Comment

Dorothy had to go all the way to the land of OZ

2 realize there is no place like home......
            "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Ya'll are blaming the victim. He just wants what he paid for, what's wrong w/that?
              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl View Post
                Ya'll are blaming the victim. He just wants what he paid for, what's wrong w/that?

I know right?...We gotta blow the whistle on these damn rotten schemers!...
                "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

It sucks but it happens. Hope something positive comes out of this experience. Good luck!
                  Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

The sad part about it is....

several members of SH's own tribe has paid for and received sticks from this guy. So, I guess the biggest question is why the "bad medicine" here! I, myself, have rendered the services of this individual.

Although I do not agree with what has happened, I've learned in situations like this that there is always an "explanation". Unfortunately, we don't always get the truth in that regard.

For example, my wife and I sought the services for a roach. We called after it did not make it in time and got several "B/S" excuses. We finally got refunded and went with another "vendor". Now, granted, the price of a drum stick v.s. the price of a 20/22 inch roach is no comparison. One drum stick you can cut your loses if needed. However, you've gotta do what you've gotta do! Just don't jump to makeing hasty decisions!

Just as a heads up. Another good stick maker...and a trusting one at that...look up powwowbum49 or any of the Foye Boys up in Indiana. Both have visited NC on many occassions. Several of those occassions I have had the distinct pleasure of singing with both. Good people...and they have been seen around here!...lol...
                    To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.