Chief Joseph and Warriors Memorial Pow Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief Joseph and Warriors Memorial Pow Wow

Does anyone have any info to pass on about this one, we are planning to go.
    Well will wonders never cease.....

I haven't been to this powwow since 1993. It was hot as hell when I was there. It is in Lapwai, ID @ the Pi-ne-was Center....Not hard too find. Follow all the cars.
    I can't remember the dates so can't help you there. It was in June...I think Fathers Day Weekend...

Was it a good powwow? It was last time I was there. Hope they got the a/c on for ya if its hot.
    sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Last I heard it was the third weekend in June...so the 15th-17th...and Its been a few years since i've been back, but even then there was NO a/c......My parents have gone back, and they had a good time...its more memorials then powwow, but still yet had fun...of course they're very patient people...alotta powwow people just want to dance and be gone....so owno.
      "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

It is the weekend of the 15 - 17th in Lapwai
        I was just wondering if anyone on here had been and how was it.....
        we'll probably spend Saturday there and then travel on

thanks
        Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X