• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Photos Paul!
    *BE EASY*

Comment

Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose View Post
      Awesome Photos Paul!
      Thanks! I really like this set of photos.

Still have over 150 to upload!
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I saw you

Originally posted by eap7 View Post
        I will be there! I'm leaving tomorrow and excited! Be sure to come up and say hello!
        Hi glad to have meet you at the Powwow. (several times)

The Army SGT in Green

Comment

All of the photos are now online.

I'll start working on video now.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Kelli and I had a great time. It was great seeing all the PowWows.com'ers. Wish we could have met more of you.

It was fun watching Zotigh Intertribal babysitting! Seemed like each round of the intertibal songs their baby would be with someone else - and hardly ever with a parent!! It takes a Pow Wow to raise a baby :).

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

There's more pictures up at Picasa Web Albums - moonwolf - National Poww..., with a few more to come. We only have a cheap camera, so the remaining pictures need adjusting to brighten them up some :(

It was great to meet Erica, and the ribbon shirt she came up with for Pat was really cool :)
              It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
              It is by the beans of java the thoughts acquire speed,
              the hands acquire the shaking,
              the shaking becomes a warning.
              It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Comment

Originally posted by miikaawaadizi View Post
                There's more pictures up at Picasa Web Albums - moonwolf - National Poww..., with a few more to come. We only have a cheap camera, so the remaining pictures need adjusting to brighten them up some :(

It was great to meet Erica, and the ribbon shirt she came up with for Pat was really cool :)
                Nice photos! Remember anyone can upload their photos to the Galleries here.

And we do have a photo contest going on right now.

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Does anyone half the full list of winners?
                  ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

had a blast it was nice meeting every1 i didnt know already :)
                    Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Do you think for the next pow-wow that Buckskin and cloth will be split? anyone? anyone?
                      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

thats a nice thought...
                        Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Yay!

OMG! OMG! OMG!! I can not believe how much fun I had this past weekend!!! It was worth the brow beating and guilt trip my daughter laid on me for just not being at home.... it was t-totally worth it!!!

Jibb - love of my life - what a thrill it was to see you and your girls and to hang with you guys - where the heck is that flippen camera???? Those pics we took were to die for.... I saw Bobby and he said he put it back on the table... so for whoever got that camera - you know dang well it ain't yours and don't have the guilt of a bad 49 memory.... GIVE IT UP!

Stoney Creek - your title was well earned this weekend... Your volume, energy and attitudes far outweighed many this weekend - I am proud of all of you - AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN!

Southern Sun - way to represent RobCo!!! You guys brought it - placing 3rd at a National pow-wow, in the presence of such legends as Cozad and Mandaree - yeah, that's tuff enuff...

Mandaree and Cozad - two of my favorite drums - it was just great to see you there - you represent the way alot of us learned how to sing and act around the drum - thank you for just being there and reminding us important it is to keep on keeping on. Blessings to all of you.

Cedar Tree and Michael Rose and all the gang that sang with him this weekend - it is always a pleasure to see you. Good singing!

Pete and Blackbear - ok, just Blackbear, because Pete was MIA by the time I got there Friday night (BTW, the 49 was hard to carry on without you, but somehow, we made it through...:)) You guys made me laugh harder than a person had a right to - esp. you know who and his seductive pretzel eating...

WhoMe - it was so awesome seeing you and the fam... as soon as I get settled here in VA, I want you to come for the weekend... just to chill.

To my girls - Liz, Phil, Shannon, Vickie, Becky, Becky, Sunshine, Shantell, Danita - we laughed so hard... thanks for the awesome memories, and all the fun. After I left our travelling prayer on Sunday night, I cried for 10 minutes, trying to drive to the interstate...

Paul and Kelly - it was great being the official meet and greeter - so and so - this is Paul and Kelly - oh Hi - I am ______ from the boards.... how awesome was that??

Proud of Schirra, Becky, Dorothy and Brenda for their hard work as staff...

Keith Sharphead - great dancing and congrats on placing..

Keith Colston - ummmm... did I miss something - like where were you???

To my man Tim - it was great seeing you sweets. Thanks for the nice gifts for me and my kids - a man after my own heart.... much love...

To the two new princesses I met this weekend - Miss Navajo Nation, Patricia and Miss Indian World from Alabama - both you ladies give royalty a great name - your smiles, your attitude and your beautiful dispositions made me smile... it's nice to meet other royalty, aye... (yes, I am Queen of All Things...)

To the comedian MC - you gave all of us a great time.... and some great ideas for how to handle pow-wows -- how funny were you??? That whole idea was awesome - and yes, it will be copied throughout Native America I am sure...

My Crow Sistas - always a pleasure, but too short on visiting... next time.

Mr. K - great to see you again, sir - always a pleasure...

I wanted to especially thank the educational groups that shared their war dances with us...

I am sure I am leaving out somebody... but know that I adore all my peeps and am just glad that we all had a chance to pow-wow together again....

Oh, to Sand and Billy - I am awaiting chapter 2 of our story... I am sure by the time the three of us are done, our book will be a best seller.... let's think of advance copies.... and I did think of another character after I left... hehe.YA
                          Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

have they listed the winners on the website or does anyone know

Comment

the winners are on page 1 of this thread.
                              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
                                Some Winnerz - excuse the spelling, please..

Golden Age Women
                                Southern Tradish (cloth and buckskin)

5th - Harla Wildcat, Andarko, OK
                                4th - Georgia No Bull, Stroud, OK
                                3rd - Charlene Cozad, Hominy, OK
                                2nd - Claudia Spicer, Miami, OK
                                1st - Linda Tsotokoy, Carnegie, OK

Northern Tradish (cloth and buckskin)

5th - Lynn O'Keefe, Cleveland, OH
                                4th - Georgianna Old Elk, Gaithersburg, MD
                                3rd - Joanne Whitehouse, Madison Heights, MI
                                2nd - Marilyn Mountain, Red Lake, MN
                                1st - Joyce Spoonhunter, Browning, MT

Men's Southern (Straight and Fancy combined) Only 3 places awarded

3rd - Vernon Harrigara, Lakewood, CO
                                2nd - Jamie No Bull, Stroud, OK
                                1st - Ralph Haman, Pawnee, OK

Men's Northern (Grass and Tradish combined)

5th - Clayton Old Elk, Gaithersburg, MD
                                4th - Joe Poncheplain, Port Huron, MI
                                3rd - Allenroy Paquin, Albuquerque, NM
                                2nd - Royce Kingbird, Red Lake, MN
                                1st - Gerald Cleveland, Sr., Mauston, WI

Adult Divisions (18-54)
                                Women's Fancy
                                5th - Rose Track, Oneida, WI
                                4th - Patricia John, Red Valley, AZ
                                3rd - Star Lasley, IA
                                2nd - Mami Lasley, IA
                                1st - Tansky Claremont, Denver, CO

Women's Jingle
                                5th - Josie Star, Griffith, IN
                                4th - Maylynn Spoonhunter, Browning, MT
                                3rd - Melinda White Cloud, Saskatchewan, Canada
                                2nd - Alana Tootosis-Baker, ND
                                1st - Sharon Fine Day, Moorhead, MN

Women's Northern Tradish (cloth/buckskin combined)
                                5th - Teresa Spoonhunter, Browning, MT
                                4th - Dorothy Myo, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
                                3rd - Iris Thundercloud-Cleveland, Mauston, WI
                                2nd - Melissa Montoya, Mount Pleasant, MI
                                1st - Salina No Ear Codome, Tulsa, OK

Women's Southern Tradish (cloth/buckskin combined)
                                5th - Mia Cozad, Carnegie, OK
                                4th - Yanni Smith, Shawnee, OK
                                3rd - Jackie Tsotokoy, Carnegie, OK
                                2nd - Kari Jane Noise Cat, OKC, OK
                                1st - Toni Tsotoke, Carnegie, OK
                                Does anyone know the entry numbers of the winners? Thx!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X