X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3ndnbear
    smoke & ladies tradish
    • Jul 2004

Smokin.....now you know i'm going to be at bmore!! it's 30 miles down the road! lol.......
    and yes you can hear us on there "hi i'm 3ndnbear...eehehehehheehehe(my nervous cackle).....smokin: SHE WANTS SOME STUFF!" LMAO!! but man we did good with those stickers huh smokin!! got them posted all over Dupont..and billiards even has some nifty powwows.com glasses now!! cant wait to see ya this weekend! *you best come on up!*

Comment

• kiyaanii mom
      We'll See....
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by 3ndnbear View Post
      Smokin.....now you know i'm going to be at bmore!! it's 30 miles down the road! lol.......
      and yes you can hear us on there "hi i'm 3ndnbear...eehehehehheehehe(my nervous cackle).....smokin: SHE WANTS SOME STUFF!" LMAO!! but man we did good with those stickers huh smokin!! got them posted all over Dupont..and billiards even has some nifty powwows.com glasses now!! cant wait to see ya this weekend! *you best come on up!*
      WHAT!? There was "stuff"?? Man I should have got up and walked around more. I was glued to my seat all weekend.

Comment

• nativedancer5
        Senior Dancer
        • Aug 2003

Had a great time once again at National. We came up for the day Thanks whome for hookin me up on the floor with btw and Miika. It was great to meet you. Had a great time hangin with Patrick and Miika my fellow wheelies.

Becca

Comment

• smoke_dancer_20
          yohoh-yo:yanehiyo-ohho-!!
          • Mar 2004

we had a good 'ol time down there in washington! we stayed just around the block from the powwow! @ red roof! nice room! this powwow almost reminds me of skydome powwow! ice cold AC in the arena LOL
          -[]-[ ]-/\-[ ]-[]-

Comment

• eap7
            ~Erica~
            • Apr 2000

Even though it was super close, I have to complain about the Red Roof Inn. They ran out of toilet paper and gave us tissues, and blankets and gave us towels instead?? How rugged is that? Plus they wouldn't give more than 3 little shampoo packs at a time and as one of the guys in our room said, "we have 5 long haired women in here!" It was kinda an adventure at that hotel!

Comment

• WhoMe
              PauWau Coordinator
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by eap7 View Post
              Even though it was super close, I have to complain about the Red Roof Inn. They ran out of toilet paper and gave us tissues, and blankets and gave us towels instead?? How rugged is that? Plus they wouldn't give more than 3 little shampoo packs at a time and as one of the guys in our room said, "we have 5 long haired women in here!" It was kinda an adventure at that hotel!
              eap,

That is just TERRIBLE. No toilette paper? Only tissues?

What did you do? Just blow your nose instead?
              Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• badmaninc
                PowWows.com Addicts
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by eap7 View Post
                Just be thankful they didn't give you leaves from trees or sticks.

Comment

• eap7
                  ~Erica~
                  • Apr 2000

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
                  eap,

That is just TERRIBLE. No toilette paper? Only tissues?

What did you do? Just blow your nose instead?
                  And what stuffy noses we had! I bet tree leaves were the next option, but we were in a city and they were in short supply.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.