Clear All

• 22nd Annual ASU Spring Competition Powwow 2008

22nd Annual Arizona State University Spring Competition Powwow

April 18, 19 and 20, 2008

ASU Band Practice Field

East 6th Street and South Rural Road
    Tempe, Arizona

ASU's Pow Wow 2007 - 21st Annual Spring Competition

A little over two months and counting down!
    Last edited by xTekno; 02-15-2008, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Lots of places to go at the same time:

Black Eagle - April 18-19, 2008 - Rio Rancho, NM
      22nd Annual Arizona State University - April 18-20, 2008 - Tempe, AZ
      Mul-Cha-Tha - April 18-20, 2008 - Sacaton, AZ
      29th Annual Apple Blossom - April 19, 2008 - Farmington, NM

Comment

Time to start setting up your canopies - 22 days away!

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
          Time to start setting up your canopies - 22 days away!
          no kidding huh? lol

oh i called the "host" hotel listed on the flyer... America’s Best Value Inn - Tempe/ASU inquiring about rooms.. the guy on the phone was surprised to hear they were listed on the flyer. He said they were not the host hotel and he had asked the general manager last week and was told they were not hosting.. but Super 8 across the street was host. LOL he asked for the website for the flyer and would let the general manager before ppl start calling for rooms.

Comment

LOL!!!!......funny.............still thinking of hitting this one up...............
            sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now View Post
              no kidding huh? lol

oh i called the "host" hotel listed on the flyer... America’s Best Value Inn - Tempe/ASU inquiring about rooms.. the guy on the phone was surprised to hear they were listed on the flyer. He said they were not the host hotel and he had asked the general manager last week and was told they were not hosting.. but Super 8 across the street was host. LOL he asked for the website for the flyer and would let the general manager before ppl start calling for rooms.
              I think they knew from your phone number that you were a party animal and had to find a way to turn you away!

Comment

I think they knew from your phone number that you were a party animal and had to find a way to turn you away!
                lol!! me??
                you were the one who trashed the room. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now View Post
                  lol!! me??
                  you were the one who trashed the room. lol
                  What about the time you got the whole floor evicted?

Comment

What about the time you got the whole floor evicted?
                    oh yeah... i forgot about that time. Geez.. thanks for bringing that up!

Comment

ok, so it's official............I'm goin.........*L*.......now I got to reserve my room and cancel the one for Page and GON.....work schedule did a 180 on me........so I'll be going here instead............

Wow.........I just got called and another 180!!!!!!!!......so now I'm not going to ASU.....LOL!!!.........welcome to my world....oh well, I don't have to cancel my reservations to Page or GON now.....LOL!!!!
                      Last edited by 50cal; 03-31-2008, 12:21 PM.
                      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                        ok, so it's official............I'm goin.........*L*.......now I got to reserve my room and cancel the one for Page and GON.....work schedule did a 180 on me........so I'll be going here instead............

Wow.........I just got called and another 180!!!!!!!!......so now I'm not going to ASU.....LOL!!!.........welcome to my world....oh well, I don't have to cancel my reservations to Page or GON now.....LOL!!!!
                        That's a fast 180.... all in the same thread... lol

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
                          That's a fast 180.... all in the same thread... lol
                          Hey 50cal.....come by and say HI!! Me and my partners will be doing the tabulations for Page..... and of course, the registration......:D

Gosh, that one is only 1 week away!!

BTW.......won't be at ASU......be jammin it up at BlackEagle instead......woooooo hooooooo
                          You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
                          [email protected]

Comment

LOL!!!!....I know ennit.......all in the same post.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nezbah View Post
                              Hey 50cal.....come by and say HI!! Me and my partners will be doing the tabulations for Page..... and of course, the registration......:D

Gosh, that one is only 1 week away!!

BTW.......won't be at ASU......be jammin it up at BlackEagle instead......woooooo hooooooo
                              Ok, just look for the dude who looks like a vato coming up to sign up for the drum contest.....LOL!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.