Stoney Creek singer, Red Wolf member, killed in car accident tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoney Creek singer, Red Wolf member, killed in car accident tonight

I just got the call from my family that my cousin Johnny Hedgepeth was killed in a car accident tonight.

I am asking for prayers for my family and for Stoney Creek. Johnny was only 25 and my aunt Connie's baby boy. He leaves behind a beautiful wife and 2 babies.

I just saw him today at a birthday celebration - I just can't believe this.

ACE
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayer's are with you and you family.

Comment

im real sorry to hear this....how tragic...ill say a prayer also

Comment

our thoughts and prayers are with your family and his.

Comment

WOW...Sooo Sorry!!Prayers to the family and the other Stoney Creek members.

Comment

how tragic my thoughts and prayers to your families and to Stoney Creek

Comment

Hello everyone...actually John was a member of Red Wolf Drum, however we and Stoney Creek sometimes travel together and sing with each other when we can. John was like a little brother to me and this really hurts me bad. He was one of our lead singers and we will miss him greatly. Please pray for both drums, because we are hurting equally right now...ot

Comment

Oh my...Sorry to hear that. My condolences to friends and family.
                Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

My condolences to the families and friends

Comment

My prayers go out too.My condolences also.
                    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

im so sorry........his number was up that night. you never know when your number will be up. my prayers are with him and his family.

Comment

I am sorry that Johny left so quickly. Although I did not know him, I am sure I danced somewhere to his rhythm. Thank you Johnny for connecting to my moccasins with your drum stick. Will miss your voice.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of Johnny's death, he truely will be greatly missed. My condolences go out to his family and drum groups and friends. I will be praying for them all.
                          SoftWind

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' Ace View Post
                            I just got the call from my family that my cousin Johnny Hedgepeth was killed in a car accident tonight.

I am asking for prayers for my family and for Stoney Creek. Johnny was only 25 and my aunt Connie's baby boy. He leaves behind a beautiful wife and 2 babies.

I just saw him today at a birthday celebration - I just can't believe this.

ACE
                            If you could please post a mailing address so cards or flowers can be sent, and also any updates on the funneral arrangements. Thank you
                            SoftWind

Comment

My condolences

Sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with all of the family.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X