• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneidaGirl928
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudN9ne View Post
    bring up the past.........lmao
    Then discuss the present and answer my initial question ...

Leave a comment:

• OneidaGirl928
    replied
    Originally posted by Who Cares? View Post
    OG928, CloudN9ne doesn't have an issue with Josh, i don't think, he just has an issue with everyone and everything. He's a major hater with the pw world. He *****es and complains when or his woman don't place at pws. Sore losers. He thinks he's the most edgamakated person to talk about pw protocol, dances, etc. He really needs to get a life.
    Thank you WC for the clarification. It just amazes me that the more I get out of my family's circle and the pow wow's we usually go to that I come across so many Native people hating on other Native people. It just doesn't make sense to me but then again I'm not an insecure person; I'm quite comfortable in my own skin.

Leave a comment:

• CloudN9ne
    replied
    bring up the past.........lmao
    Last edited by CloudN9ne; 05-02-2008, 12:17 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Who Cares?
    replied
    Originally posted by OneidaGirl928 View Post
    And why is that?

Clearly you have an issue with Josh or you would never had said anything. Why do you feel the need to air your dirty laundry here? Why can't you just be the bigger person and congratulate him on his win and be done? Or if you don't have anything nice to say why say anything at all?

*I will never understand haterz or why there has to be drama within the pow wow circuit*
    OG928, CloudN9ne doesn't have an issue with Josh, i don't think, he just has an issue with everyone and everything. He's a major hater with the pw world. He *****es and complains when or his woman don't place at pws. Sore losers. He thinks he's the most edgamakated person to talk about pw protocol, dances, etc. He really needs to get a life.

Leave a comment:

• OneidaGirl928
    replied
    Thank God I wasn't!!!!
    And why is that?

Clearly you have an issue with Josh or you would never had said anything. Why do you feel the need to air your dirty laundry here? Why can't you just be the bigger person and congratulate him on his win and be done? Or if you don't have anything nice to say why say anything at all?

*I will never understand haterz or why there has to be drama within the pow wow circuit*

Leave a comment:

• CloudN9ne
    replied
    Thank God I wasn't!!!!

Leave a comment:

• NDNQt
    replied
    Who has the complete list of winners? We were only there for the day on Saturday but had a great time as usual. The mocassin blow-out was really good and the honoring for Johnny was awesome. To see his son out there dancing had to touch everyone's heart.

Leave a comment:

• Who Cares?
    replied
    I bet josh had the judges
    Do you EVER shut up!? You weren't even there. moron.

Leave a comment:

• OneidaGirl928
    replied
    That's not a very nice thing to say.
    Last edited by OneidaGirl928; 05-01-2008, 06:25 PM. Reason: using better judgment

Leave a comment:

• CloudN9ne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GRA$$man
    replied
    who won that dance off then?
    Josh Richardson won..coulda went either way

Leave a comment:

• OneidaGirl928
    replied
    Originally posted by Saponi4ever View Post
    Thanks to all of you that came to the 43rd Annual Haliwa-Saponi Powwow. The powwow was a huge success and the weather held off until the very end; just in time. Thanks to all of the dancers that came to support the event, especially the fancy dancers that participated in the Johnny Hedgepeth Memorial Moccasin Blowout dance contest. It was awesome to see those guys out there kickin' it. The first place winner in women's fancy was Katy Isinock (sp?).

Congratulations to Red Earth on their first big drum contest win. I am so proud, I feel like I and the rest of Stoney Creek are their big brothers. Thanks to the the other drums that came out, Kau Ta Noh, Jrs. Hope you guys had a good time in Hollister, after years of not coming up. Also thanks to Southern Eagle, you guys sounded great, Red Oak, thanks for setting up, and Southern Sun for serving as Southern Host this year.

Look for bigger and better things next year, we'll start planning for next year in a few weeks.

Men's Traditional Winners:

1. Charlie Belisle
    2. Will Hedgepeth
    3. Wayahsti Richardson

Men's Fancy Winners:

1. Eric Bird
    2. Nigel Schyler (Sp?)
    3. Thunder Lovett
    Schuyler ;)

Leave a comment:

• John Wesley
    replied
    Yep, I know I'm late 2 the party again, but just wanted to say that the guys and I had a nice time in hollister. We were honored to place this year (2nd), and we hoped that everyone enjoyed the songs that we sang. Thanks to the powwow committee for all the hospitality and the feed. See yall on the road somewhere's at the next one!!!

Leave a comment:

• CloudN9ne
    replied
    who won that dance off then?

Leave a comment:

• GRA$$man
    replied
    the mens grass run off was GREAT...josh and albert both tore it up! great dancing

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• MikeBurgess
    Heart races
    by MikeBurgess
    Hi everyone,my heart tends to race pretty fast lately and I don't know if it’s because I started taking too much coffee per day or because of a more serious health problem. Now I'm literally a coffee addict. Any idea to stop this?
    11-06-2021, 06:50 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X