Denver March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver March

Hey, I just realized that Denver March is in two weeks!

Who's going?
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

I know it's here already.... will i'm not going
    But you all dance hard and have fun!

Comment

Im goin! Always have fun at this pow-wow. wonder what drums are goin for that old style drum contest?!

Comment

WAS PLANNING ON GOING. THINGS CAME UP. REALLY WANTED TO GO. LOOKS LIKE WHOME WILL HAVE TO WAITE TO GIVE ME THOSE SPANKINGS. LOL
        A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

We wanted to go but not enough funds for the last minute plane tix. oh well... next year hopefully.
          The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I'll be there....

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl View Post
              We wanted to go but not enough funds for the last minute plane tix. oh well... next year hopefully.
              theres room for you here super.......*L*.........just you.....*L*.......nah, sure wish I was going........
              sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Well if the weather remains sunny, I imagine a whole lotta people showing up!!
                ...Just put on Mandareeee....or maybe a little, just a little Eagle Whistles...

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                  theres room for you here super.......*L*.........just you.....*L*.......nah, sure wish I was going........

awww, that hurt my feelings, and after we bonded over teeth. lmao.

waves at supergirl, how is things girl? still helplessly happy?
                  A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

stupid thing posted before I finished!!!!!!!!..............anyway, read below.......
                    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

well how was suppose to know you were going to follow me here???.....but hey, theres always room for you here as well.......just as long as the hairs are gone....lmao!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
                        I'll be there....

Well kiyaanii,

I guess it's just you n me! That's okay, I heard the Wyoming bunch is comin' down too, so it WILL be fun!!!
                        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
                          Well kiyaanii,

I guess it's just you n me! That's okay, I heard the Wyoming bunch is comin' down too, so it WILL be fun!!!

Are you coming solo? Or is this going to be an inlaw reunion....

LOL

Comment

We had a change of plans are not going to go this year. Kind of bummed, but not really....I'm not ready to dance competitively yet and that's what I enjoy doing at Denver, plus no one in my family is able to make it this year like we all had planned. Then thought about going to Ann Arbor instead, but I have to go on travel the Monday after that, and then my hunny-bunny has a track meet that weekend to go to.

So, we're stuck home for awhile...lol.

Comment

I have a chance to go with my sister and her hubby. I just hope I can get off work on time!! This would be my first time.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.