Clear All

• 2008 Gathering of Nations

2008 Gathering of Nations
    April 25-26
    Albuquerque, New Mexico

Discuss the Pow Wow on this thread!

Find all the info you need about Gathering of Nations here:
    http://www.powwows.com/info/?p=85

Click here to upload your videos from Gathering!

Click her to upload your photos from Gathering!

Everyone that uploads photos or videos to PowWows.com from the 2008 Gathering of Nations will be entered into a special drawing! The drawing will be for the following prizes:

* $25 iTunes Gift Card
    * $25 Walmart Gift Card
    * 3 Gathering of Nations T-Shirts
    * 2 PowWows.com T-Shirts
    Last edited by Paul G; 04-22-2008, 10:22 AM.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

I was wondering about the lack of discussion about GON?

Gas is soooooooo expensive now. I wonder if this will have any impact on attendance?

This is the first time that I can remember that I will not be going.
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Not taking the plunge either.....

Although a whole bunch of folks are enroute from here....
      "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Leaving on Thursday. Was going to make it a road trip with just the bf and I but since the gas insanity has hit, we added 2 more riders to the car. It will still be fun I'm sure just a little more crowded hehehehe......

I've heard a lot of people are sitting this one out, tho. I'm soooooooo glad I booked my plane ticket for Stanford early, because there is no way I could afford the gas to drive now and the airlines have jacked things up as well. What's the saying...."you know what" travels downhill right?!? OY....
        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

hopefully leaving thursday too ....
          Watch your broken dreams...
          Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

High Costs!

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
            I was wondering about the lack of discussion about GON?

Gas is soooooooo expensive now. I wonder if this will have any impact on attendance?

This is the first time that I can remember that I will not be going.

Yeah, and they raised the Admission Price to $25.50 for tha weekend and even charging little guys, 2 Years ON UP! geez! not that bad...like they take up a lot of space!...LOL!!! Pow Wow Organization's like these need to consider Economic barriers like the rising fuel costs when they are deciding on their admission costs, etc.... we still gotta try and get there 1st!!! lol!! wah, wah, I know, but just venting....I'm still going....
            Don't forget why you dance.......to make otherz feel goot!----from the North...

Comment

im leaving thursday by plane...see ya people there...come up and say hi to me...kiwenzie if youre there i shall find you!

Comment

I am flying off tomorrow morning! We will be out there representing the Manito Ahbee Aboriginal Festival & Pow Wow. Hope to see some familiar faces. This will be my first time going....but not dancing as I am currently preggo...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chazziff View Post
                  hopefully leaving thursday too ....
                  Hey that's cool! Are you bringing the hubby? My hubby would like to catch up and say "hi." He met him through Fly n Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
                    Hey that's cool! Are you bringing the hubby? My hubby would like to catch up and say "hi." He met him through Fly n Eagle
                    more like the hubby's takin me LOL ... hes goin down with Poundmaker
                    Watch your broken dreams...
                    Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

we leave int he morning..looking forward to all of the fabric shopping! gotta stock up for the summer! lol
                      My Sun Keeps Shining Day to Day- You May Hate It. But No One Can Ever Take That Away.

Comment

Originally posted by chazziff View Post
                        more like the hubby's takin me LOL ... hes goin down with Poundmaker
                        Dude I bought a CD by Poundmaker at the end of February. One of their singers performed at a conference I was attending. It was held in Chase, BC and the guy sold 30-40 CDs in less than half hour. Its a good CD, nice sounding group.

Comment

I'm leaving Thurs. morning...at like 6 AM! Hope to see some of you there, have fun and safe travels everyone!

Comment

so where is everyone from pws.com meeeting at?
                            bucwild2012

Comment

hey guys - go check out one of the past moderators on here - Joseph Riverwind and his wife Laralyn will be performing on the main stage - the Blessed Blend...tell them that ACE said hello....:)
                              Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X