scrubby looking drummers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 50cal View Post
    wow..........if I was going to a fashion show I wouldn't go to a powwow.....LOL!!!...........who cares......as long as they are sounding good and makin ya dance!!!!
    LOL Yep...I'm sure the pressure to LOOK a certain way falls way down on the priority list for singers. I'm sure getting to the powwow, learning the songs, and sounding good are a little more important!!!

BUT..btw...I am more concerned with the scrubs who are serving me my Taco at some of the concession stands....next powwow I'm gonna walk around and donate boxes of plastic gloves and antibacteria gel to some of them!!! LMAO I'm on a no e-coli diet!!
    Ipsica Waci
    Wicahpi Eyoyambya Olowan

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakota Wiyan View Post
      BUT..btw...I am more concerned with the scrubs who are serving me my Taco at some of the concession stands....next powwow I'm gonna walk around and donate boxes of plastic gloves and antibacteria gel to some of them!!! LMAO I'm on a no e-coli diet!!
      HA!!!............LMFAO!!!!!!!!!.........yeah I would be more concerned with that......LOL!!!!
      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakota Wiyan View Post
        LOL no e-coli diet!!
        Ha... for sure...

Watch out for them tomatoes (recent tomato scare….) in them ndn tacos or burgers….

n them naughty kids....lol

Comment

• Yeah, there were tomatoes on the Indian tacos at Red Earth and I hoped they were good, cause if to many folks were "affected" ~well, I just don't think there would be enough restrooms! That taco line was l o n g (but worth it!).
          Now picturing naughty kids with the runs.
          Don't compromise yourself. It's all you've got.

Janis Joplin

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.