Corpses in the Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• justventing
    Calling for a boycott
    by justventing
    My life is powwowing. On occasion I participate in powwows in the Lumbee/Haliwa area. Upon arrival to the Richmond, VA powwow they are only letting select people to the back. When I asked Barry he stated dancers were bringing their whole familys and not paying. They were so worried non participants...
    11-20-2008, 11:56 PM
  • GeronimoRubio
    Disrespecting our people On Live TV
    by GeronimoRubio
    Go here and watch the video entitled "Thanks, But No Thanksgiving?"

Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld - FOXNews.com

RED EYE W/ GREG GUTFELD last night had this live on National TV. As he was talking about a school Administrators in seattle Washington were being told that...
    11-21-2007, 12:56 AM
  • Apache_Fancy_Shawl
    chamber's farm
    by Apache_Fancy_Shawl
    Hello, was at chamber's farm last night for a so called pow-wow.
    In my opinion, they needed to call it a white man trying to have a Native American gathering. sevral of the dancers were walking across the circle with food and drinks, just so they didn't have to go around the circle. they had people...
    04-02-2006, 08:42 PM
  • DeusExMachina
    "Bread and Cheese Fight" at Six Nations
    by DeusExMachina
    Found this interesting article from the Mohawk Nation.

MNN Mohawk Nation News
    “BREAD AND CHEESE FIGHT” VICTORIA DAY AT SIX NATIONS - WHO WAS BEING SUCKER PUNCHED? ONTARIO DOES NOT WANT TO RECOGNIZE SIX NATIONS OR ANY ABORIGINAL TITLE

Mohawk Nation News -- May...
    05-26-2006, 12:28 AM
  • LoneWolfBunn
    Please ask them to announce this at the next PowWow you go to
    by LoneWolfBunn
    I can easily be called a conspiracy theorist but I would happily accept facts that prove my theories wrong because if I am right our children and our grandchildren are facing some serious health issues in the future. And because of the seriousness of it I wouldn't say this unless I was certain it were...
    01-25-2006, 10:40 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X