pow wow in NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pow wow in NC

Does anyone know about the pow wow in Ahoskie NC. Suppose to be Sept. 29 - Oct. 4 2008? Or is it even in Ahoskie?
    Last edited by staceyriley; 09-28-2008, 04:28 PM.

Go to Calenders on the address bar. You can find powwows by date and state.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

What you are asking about is a "splinter group" doing the reading of The Great Law supposedly. Thats all I know on the subject matter.

The Meherrin Pow Wow is still on for October 24th - 26th. See Lapis Queen's post/thread for more information
      To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X