Funky Feathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tsemokohtavo mape
    Tutorials on quill work feathers
    by tsemokohtavo mape
    Does anyone know of a good place to learn how to do the quill work on feathers? I've all ways been impressed with them and would like to learn how to do mine now.
    Thanks for reading.
    09-13-2006, 11:13 AM
  • Pani/Dine'
    Whitening Feathers
    by Pani/Dine'
    I need some help, I got some bald eagle tail feathers and they had a lot of bird poop on them. I cleaned them up as best I could with woolite. It got them clean but it could only do so much, now they have a real off white color to them and not the brite white like I see fans are. I need help to clean...
    03-28-2012, 02:03 AM
  • Shinnecock76
    Hawk Feathers
    by Shinnecock76
    Hello,

Quick question for everyone - I was given a red-tail hawk by a friend and plan on making use of the wing and tail feathers, head and talons. I want to make sure that I use all the parts of the bird, but is there anything that can be made from the short, downy body feathers? Thanks...
    01-24-2007, 01:42 PM
  • eap7
    Glue on Feathers??
    by eap7
    Does anyone know how to remove glue from feathers? Is there something you can maybe soak the feathers in to loosen the glue?
    06-03-2003, 08:44 PM
  • fly_high_life
    Hair feathers
    by fly_high_life
    Ok, so I looked for this info on here and couldn't find it. Maybe I'm just retarted, haha. So, if anyone knows of another thread abt this, please gimme a link! Thanks.

So I have been wondering. What's the best way you know of to attach feathers in your hair? Not a visor or anything, but...
    06-17-2008, 08:37 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X