Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Durant

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Durant

    Does anyone have any information on Durant?
    bucwild2012

  • #2
    check the chotaw event centers website....

    Choctaw Event Center - Featured Event
    sigpic

    Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
    [email protected]

    Comment


    • #3
      Wished I was going but will not be able to make it.

      Comment


      • #4
        We are there and looking forward to it.

        Comment


        • #5
          We've been to this one. It's a good one to go to in OK.

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow, tried booking a room in the area, but most are sold out. You have to shell out big bucks or stay in nearby towns for this one.
            Bead All You Can Bead

            Comment


            • #7
              I think we are gonna pass this year. Went last year and it was good until....well you know.....lol JOKING.....

              Morton is that same weekend and still deciding on all that.
              "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
                I think we are gonna pass this year. Went last year and it was good until....well you know.....lol JOKING.....

                Morton is that same weekend and still deciding on all that.
                Last I heard, all of the rooms at the Jackpot Junctino are booked. If you can't find anything in Morton, check Redwood Falls.
                Last edited by ndnsooner; 10-08-2008, 12:30 PM.
                sigpic

                Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
                [email protected]

                Comment


                • #9
                  I believe they are having jr. & sr. adult categories and drum contest. Host Southern drum--Yellowhammer & Host Northern drum--Mandaree.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So who's going to Durant? We'll be there....
                    sigpic

                    Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
                    [email protected]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well we 86'd Morton. Too far and we would have to miss combat shopping on Friday. LMAO....thanks for the info. I know it's gonna be a good one up there.

                      If our tickets for Bedlam fall through, you'll see us in Durant!
                      "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We'll be there! I'm actually hoping it'll snow again like last year. We don't get much snow in southeast Texas. *LOL*
                        Bead All You Can Bead

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
                          Well we 86'd Morton. Too far and we would have to miss combat shopping on Friday. LMAO....thanks for the info. I know it's gonna be a good one up there.

                          If our tickets for Bedlam fall through, you'll see us in Durant!
                          Well you could get full contact shopping at the Mall of America. lol Its only a couple hours away from there.


                          Originally posted by ac_miss View Post
                          We'll be there! I'm actually hoping it'll snow again like last year. We don't get much snow in southeast Texas. *LOL*
                          I can bring an ice chest full of snow for ya. lol
                          sigpic

                          Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
                          [email protected]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I spoke too soon. Our plans have fallen away. We're not going to make it after all. Darn!! Really....


                            NDNSOONER......awww....thanks....you should send some this way now that I'm not going. Bleh!
                            Bead All You Can Bead

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ac_miss View Post
                              DNSOONER......awww....thanks....you should send some this way now that I'm not going. Bleh!
                              You're in luck we're getting fresh snow today.
                              sigpic

                              Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
                              [email protected]

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X