Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickster Gallery Veteran's Day Powwow

HOST DRUM: BEAR HEART
    Last edited by ndnmama80; 10-03-2008, 08:33 PM.

:heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat
    www.myspace.com/ndnmama

This would be great if it was Fl.. there is no native american fun here.

Comment

Now I'm upset that Leonard didn't send me a flyer.

Comment

Originally posted by legalstraight View Post
        Now I'm upset that Leonard didn't send me a flyer.
        What is your email address? I can make sure you are on the Trickster email list, so you can get info on all of the events.

:heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat :moon: :heartbeat
        www.myspace.com/ndnmama

Comment

Speak for yourself.....

Originally posted by hummingbird45 View Post
          This would be great if it was Fl.. there is no native american fun here.
          You need to key into the Seminole Tribe of Florida....From Powwow to Rodeo as well as several other things....Good people in Florida.....
          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• musicedu77
            Add: Artist wanted
            by musicedu77
            Hello. We are constructing our posters and such for our powwow, but none of us can draw. If interested in the position please e-mail me at:
            [email protected]

The deadline for this is April 27th, 2007.
            The powwows name is Glass City Powwow

Please also...
            12-10-2006, 05:00 PM
          • TKMJ Productions
            Crying Eagle Village Powwow Sept. 23 & 24
            by TKMJ Productions
            This Powwow is a "Must Attend" for everyone. It is being held on the weekend of Sept. 23 & 24. Sept 22 is "Native American Day" in Ohio declaired by the former Governer Rhodes from Ohio. No one in Ohio seems to know about Native American Day because no one pushes it. I just sits...
            09-03-2006, 10:43 AM
          • skaroreh
            Great Salt Water Powwow - Dancers/Singers Pre-Registration
            by skaroreh

There is now an online registration form so that dancers and singers can pre-register for the Great Salt Water Powwow (Nov 5-7 - Jacksonville, NC).

You can actually submit your pre-registration form online, or you can print it out and send it in the mail.

Either
            10-04-2004, 10:34 PM
          • RedbirdsVision
            Southern California Powwow Update
            by RedbirdsVision
            After a short break, powwow season is about to begin again with the Wild Horse 11th Annual Intertribal Powwow. Details are listed below. There’s also two other powwows that are on the verge of being announced: The Chumash Interpretive Center’s Memorial Day Powwow, and Redbird’s 7th Children...
            01-11-2007, 10:40 PM
          • Paul G
            Email Subscriptions to Threads
            by Paul G
            All subscriptions are being removed.

Because we have so many members that have changed their email or entered the wrong email address, we are receiving over 1500 bounced emails per day. This is causing problems on the server.

So, all subscriptions are being removed. ...
            03-28-2004, 09:33 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X