Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Manuel

Sounds like a goot one!!
    Does anyone know the payouts for the teens and jr's?

They have a website with a poster and everything but there is no money breakdown for teens or jrs. They have contact numbers on there tho.
    www.myspace.com/badnation
    Check it out yO

Comment

Their contact #s are both disconnected. LOL

Comment

hmmm

I think I'll pass on this one and hit Black Hills! Oh, watch out for tha Tarantula's near the PW groundS! For real, a couple frens of mine took a picture of one last year...it was on the road behind the pow wow there....creepy!!

Comment

FYI in case anyone is interested.

Grand Entry times:
          Fri: 8PM
          Sat: Noon and 8PM
          Sun: Noon
          The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Does anyone know the prize money for the teens & jrs?

Eww!! Those spiders sound scary!

Comment

if anybody's interested in cheap rates for a hotel for this weekend...i found this...
              Good Nite Inn Redlands, CA Hotel – Discount Accommodation near Los Angeles

since motel 6 down the road from the pow wow is completely booked!! i just reserved a room here, 2 queen beds, 2 nights, $110 total including tax!!! cheaper than motel 6 and nicer.....anyway, hope to see yall there...

Comment

Look/listen out for Yellowface from North Dakota. They'll be jammin' out there.

Comment

does anyone have the info.....host drums???......MC's......stuff like that......
                  sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Schedule of Events:

Friday, Oct. 10:

4:00 p.m. Blessing of the Grounds/Registration Opens

6:00 p.m. Bird Singing and Dancing

8:00 p.m. Grand Entry

8:30 p.m. Intertribal, Contest, and Exhibition Dancing

12:00 a.m. Retreat of Colors

Saturday, Oct. 11:

11:00 a.m. Gourd Dancing

12:00 p.m. Bird Singing and Dancing

1:00 p.m. Grand Entry

1:30 p.m. Intertribal, Contest, and Exhibition Dancing

8:00 p.m. Grand Entry

8:30 p.m. Intertribal, Contest, and Exhibition Dancing

12:00 a.m. End of Event

Sunday, Oct. 12:

11:00 a.m. Gourd Dancing

12:00 p.m. Bird Singing and Dancing

1:00 p.m. Grand Entry

1:30 p.m. Intertribal, Contest, and Exhibition Dancing

6:00 p.m. Awarding of Contest Winners

WHERE:

California State University San Bernardino Campus

5500 University Parkway

Lower Athletic Fields

San Bernardino, Calif., 92407

>>BOOMER~SOONER<<
                    >>>>>><<>><<<<<<

Comment

2008 San Manuel Pw Over Early!!!!

INSIDE SCOOP BOUT THE 2008 SAN MANUEL PW, WINNERS GON BE ANNOUNCED BOUT 2PM. REASON WHY IS, WINDS TOO HIGH FOR THAT NDN SHINDIG. MY TIME IS APPROX. 12:02PM SUNDAY EARLY AFTERNOON.

Everybody knows that dancers, singers and family member(s) of people that contested in what ever way will complain bout not being judged for what ever they were supposed to get judged on today....lol. DAMN F'N NDNS!....LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by heysho View Post
                        INSIDE SCOOP BOUT THE 2008 SAN MANUEL PW, WINNERS GON BE ANNOUNCED BOUT 2PM. REASON WHY IS, WINDS TOO HIGH FOR THAT NDN SHINDIG. MY TIME IS APPROX. 12:02PM SUNDAY EARLY AFTERNOON.

Everybody knows that dancers, singers and family member(s) of people that contested in what ever way will complain bout not being judged for what ever they were supposed to get judged on today....lol. DAMN F'N NDNS!....LOL.
                        go pass out........jk bro.....LOL!!!!
                        sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

guess they announced drums before dancers........!st=MNX.........2nd=thunderhill.... .......3rd=blacklodge.........4th=wild band of comanches.........5th n 6th= (couldn't quite understand, but i thought they said Wildrose then Yellowface)..........7th=TBZ congrats to all the groups!!

Comment

1st - Midnite Express........2nd - Thunderhill........3rd - BlackLodge.......4th - Wild Band of Commanches......5th - Wild Rose.......6th - Yellowface........7th - The Boyz........8th - Cozad........9th - Eyabay........10th - 191 N.........11th - Young Spirit..........12th - War Scouts........13th - White Tail.........14th - Red Bull.........15th - Pipestone Creek.........16th and 17th couldn't get.........
                            sigpic

Comment

They said the PA system was stolen drom Days Inn and thats why they ended early.
                              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X