Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackhillspowwow.com oct 11-12 08

Welcome! Head Staff 10--11--12--OCT 08
    Welcome to the Official Site for the 22nd Annual 2008 He Sapa Wacipi Na Oskate* (Black Hills Pow wow).
    RUSHMOOR PLAZA CIVIC CENTER
    This year, we are excited to announce that we have added an Archery Tournament to our list of events!

The Black Hills Pow Wow Association Board wishes you a safe and wonderful summer and hope to see you at our 22nd Annual He Sapa Wacipi Na Oskate!

Come Dance With Us!

*Recorded Live by Drumhop
    Eyapaha:
    Butch Felix, Sicangu
    Lawrence Baker, Hidatsa Mandan
    Arena Director:
    Joe Lafferty, Mniconjou
    Mike One Star, Sicangu Lakota
    Drum/Singing Judge:
    Wayne Pushetonequa Meskwaki
    Head Men’s Judge:
    Rusty Gillette, Arikara
    Head Women’s Judge:
    Bev Larvie-Medhaug, Sicangu Lakota
    Host Drum: Battle River, Red Lake Nation, Minnesota
    Honor Drum: Eagle Mountain, Porcupine, SD

• PRIZE MONEY • DANCE SPECIALS • HEAD STAFF • DRUM CONTEST • HAND GAME CONTEST • WINNER'S LIST good luck...swiftbird singers : wayne . jhon . /andrew of grass-eagle.
    Last edited by Pheji Wanbli; 10-10-2008, 10:30 AM.
    sigpicMITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X