Austin,Texas November Powwow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin,Texas November Powwow

Does anyone have more info on this Powwow than I do? All I have is that it's November 1,'08. The first Saturday of the month. Don't know exactly where in Austin or the time or drums. Any more info will be greatly appreciated & passed on down the grapevine to others that are wondering also.
    ,,,not all who wander are lost,,,

You might try going to their website:

PASSING DOWN THE LEGACY

Comment

Thanks

NancyJo, thanks for the site. It gave what we were needing & more. I've passed the link on to others. Now a few of them can let their work places know when they are ' coughcough,,'sick'. LOL.

Comment

So who all placed and how'd it go? I haven't heard anything yet and their website site is not updated.
        Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

It was good and a lot of ppl there. I hitched a ride there with Souix White Feather. She won 6th in a buckskin & her 11 year old grandson won 1st. place in the grassdance compitition. We were happy for him. The rest of the winners I didnt get wrote down. Maybe someone else has them to share. Austin is good, they feed you twice .

Comment

I placed in Senior Women's........and yup, they feed you good there. Had breakfast at the hotel, lunch and dinner at the pow wow. Sure cut our expenses down.....which helped a lot. We were already going down there on a budget......so the lunch and dinner was really nice. They also gave us neat coffee mugs for registering to compete. The organizers and volunteers were all awesome!! The pow wow was GREAT!! We had a good time! Come on down next year, A C Miss!!! Hope to see ya there!

Comment

I placed in mens Northern Tradish my son placed in little boys & my daughter placed in Fancy Shawl

Hi NancyJo

Comment

Hey dude!! You and the kids looked really great this weekend!! It was good to see you again.

Comment

thanks, good 2 see you also

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X