Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powwow Point System question..what do you think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jwhitley
    I have eagel feathers....
    by jwhitley
    Hey,
    I have been given eagel feathers as a gift, but I'm not sure what to do with them. I know they are to be respected, but I don't know what to do with them. Hang them up in my house? Put them in a book? I don't know!
    If some one could give me some information that would be great!!...
    04-11-2008, 12:26 PM
  • NDNGurl92782
    Just want an honest opinion
    by NDNGurl92782
    I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers by doing this, I just want people's opinion.... What do you guys think about dancers that only go to pow wows to dance what they need to dance.Such as only dancing their contest song and one grand entry and place? There are good dancers out here and most know...
    06-30-2004, 09:17 PM
  • contemptradish
    Trading for Feathers and other regalia items?
    by contemptradish
    hi. good topic. this made me think of something. how do people feel about gifting non- natives with eagle feathers? or even, what are the laws along those lines?

-nicky
    02-07-2001, 01:31 PM
  • Nezbah
    Powwow Organizers: Would you???......
    by Nezbah
    Hire Head Staff that haven't even been introduced to the circle yet or even hire your own family members?

I dunno, I was raised ole style, and had to be introduced to the circle before I could even dance in regalia. Nowadays, I see so many people who just 'throw' on some regalia, wear...
    12-03-2007, 05:02 PM
    how do you earn plumes?
    by Guest
    I was wondering how do you earn plumes?Do you have to dance good to earn them.I need plumes thats why , but my grandma told me i have to earn them ,but heres the thing i don't know what to do to earn them.can you gals tell me.Pppplease!!!j/k
    fancystar_147...
    07-20-2002, 11:24 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X