No announcement yet.

Children's Winter Powwow Dec 13th - Albuquerque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okie dokie.... um, just sent you a pm....
    You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
    [email protected]

Comment

unfortunately the grass special is off :(. But I did hear that SXtreme is hosting a pee pee dance!! LOL. Just kidding. I am still waiting for the weather report TT..... Just put your finger in the air....not the middle one either...aye

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
      [email protected]

Comment

Well things have changed so far this week....*S*. The Toys for Tots Foundation will not be sponsoring the gift giving this year due to their lack of intelligence in the front office...LOL. Man, they really have gotten totally out of whack this year. So now its up to us to raise the toys for the kids. So if anyone planning to head out to the powwow, please bring a toy for donation...... :D. I know the kids are looking forward to a wonderful time but we luckily do have other 'treats' for the kids even if we can't come up with all the toys...*S* So no one will be out ....

Pass it on..... please bring a toy for donation or ask your friends, family, coworkers, etc for help. These kids wait all year for this powwow so we want to continue our tradition of making everyone smile

[email protected]

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X