Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nezbah
    replied
    Well things have changed so far this week....*S*. The Toys for Tots Foundation will not be sponsoring the gift giving this year due to their lack of intelligence in the front office...LOL. Man, they really have gotten totally out of whack this year. So now its up to us to raise the toys for the kids. So if anyone planning to head out to the powwow, please bring a toy for donation...... :D. I know the kids are looking forward to a wonderful time but we luckily do have other 'treats' for the kids even if we can't come up with all the toys...*S* So no one will be out ....

Pass it on..... please bring a toy for donation or ask your friends, family, coworkers, etc for help. These kids wait all year for this powwow so we want to continue our tradition of making everyone smile

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    unfortunately the grass special is off :(. But I did hear that SXtreme is hosting a pee pee dance!! LOL. Just kidding. I am still waiting for the weather report TT..... Just put your finger in the air....not the middle one either...aye

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    okie dokie.... um, just sent you a pm....

Leave a comment:

• southern_xtreme2k5
    replied
    Originally posted by Nezbah View Post
    mmmmmmmmmm well dinner?? LOL. Well if you all are gonna be peein on da floor then.....nothing!! ayeeee. Just kidding. We gots some Turkey, side dishes, etc. Also got some Buffalo meat donated so gonna make some stew and of course dessert.... oh gosh, you reminded me to stop by the bake shop now...LOL.

Ummmm get there by 1130 so we can get you all set up, meanwhile, oh there's a mini powwow over at Coors and Sequoia on Dec 11th from 1-3pm. They are looking for a S host drum or even singers. They will pay and feed you too. If you're interested call T.Pecos or just email me and I will get you the phone#. Don't wait too long cuz they may already have some singers, I don't know yet. TTYL.

Nezzy
    the 11th we can do that ;)

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    mmmmmmmmmm well dinner?? LOL. Well if you all are gonna be peein on da floor then.....nothing!! ayeeee. Just kidding. We gots some Turkey, side dishes, etc. Also got some Buffalo meat donated so gonna make some stew and of course dessert.... oh gosh, you reminded me to stop by the bake shop now...LOL.

Ummmm get there by 1130 so we can get you all set up, meanwhile, oh there's a mini powwow over at Coors and Sequoia on Dec 11th from 1-3pm. They are looking for a S host drum or even singers. They will pay and feed you too. If you're interested call T.Pecos or just email me and I will get you the phone#. Don't wait too long cuz they may already have some singers, I don't know yet. TTYL.

Nezzy

Leave a comment:

• southern_xtreme2k5
    replied
    pee? eww that will def not be us!! but its a childrens powwow so im sure you will be mopping some up some where lol....so whats on the dinner menu

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    Oh yeah just a heads up...

I think the Head Youngman Dancer is going to have a Grass special.... I have to talk to them tonight to get the details but will let everyone know......

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    Originally posted by southern_xtreme2k5 View Post
    it's prob gonna be like 100* or something lol and nezbah will be sweatin more grease then the frybread lol :)
    yeah that's right.......... I AM JUST SIZZLIN HOT....... yeah right, just kidding. I guess we'll have to change the name to the Sweat Lodge Powwow instead....

I think we'll have to get BG and SX alot of extra towels to mop up the sweat off the floor.... and it better not be pee either!! LOL. MMMMMMM better stop by Costco and get some more depends for mah singers...ayeee

Leave a comment:

• southern_xtreme2k5
    replied
    it's prob gonna be like 100* or something lol and nezbah will be sweatin more grease then the frybread lol :)

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    omg....only 12 days out....*S*

And the weather??? ................ TT what is the weather? aye.

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    Who Lord Voldemort? Finger lickin is always kickin!! Ebonics is just another way of saying your urban ndn aye? lol
    LMAO.....well LV is about right...LOL. Nah, he who shall not be named, knows who he/she is.....hahaha.

Yeah, its NDN Warzone Ghetto talk...haha, just kidding.

Just make sure you clean your nails at the same time your finger lickin....ewwww.

Leave a comment:

• southern_xtreme2k5
    replied
    Oh, yeah forgot bout your ebonics...lmao. Just kidding. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtreme. I hope its only a finger and nothing else....!!! hahaha. Fried wienies?? aye.

Is it finger lickin good?? buh.

O, and I know "he who shall not be named" is reading this....LOL

Nezzzzzzzzy
    Who Lord Voldemort? Finger lickin is always kickin!! Ebonics is just another way of saying your urban ndn aye? lol

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    we have no (E)Xtreme so it's SX lol but will pass along the vendor price drop info!! whoo hoo hmm not sure if i want a frybread might be a deep fryed finger lol
    Oh, yeah forgot bout your ebonics...lmao. Just kidding. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtreme. I hope its only a finger and nothing else....!!! hahaha. Fried wienies?? aye.

Is it finger lickin good?? buh.

O, and I know "he who shall not be named" is reading this....LOL

Nezzzzzzzzy

Leave a comment:

• southern_xtreme2k5
    replied

Thanks SE for being our host southern drum.
    we have no (E)Xtreme so it's SX lol but will pass along the vendor price drop info!! whoo hoo hmm not sure if i want a frybread might be a deep fryed finger lol

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    replied
    judging on today's weather it's gonna be freezing!!
    Heck ya....like it was last year and the year before and the year before that.....LOL. It's really hard on our food stand girls, they make bread until their fingers freeze off.... Now we have access to the kitchen...woo hoo.

OH yeah..... We changed the vendor prices to 30.00 per booth instead of the 50.00. So pass it along...

Thanks SE for being our host southern drum. It should be a gooder one this year. So gather all your Gourd groupies and come on down. I hope to get more dancers this year, most of the Gourd Dancers tend to sleep in....LOL. Kidding.

I should have TT keep ya updated on the weather...LOL

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X