Heart races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart races

Hi everyone,my heart tends to race pretty fast lately and I don't know if it’s because I started taking too much coffee per day or because of a more serious health problem. Now I'm literally a coffee addict. Any idea to stop this?

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WocusWoman
    Peanut Butter has Salmonella!
    by WocusWoman
    What the heck! This confirms what my 14 year old daughter was trying to tell me the other day. She says, "mom, I didn't eat my sandwich from the cafeteria today, cuz the peanut butter smelled like chicken or something." I just told her, don't worry about it, I learned long ago not to eat...
    02-15-2007, 08:15 PM
  • Singing Otter
    Freakin exhausted.....
    by Singing Otter
    Yall i'm tired. I don't mean oh i'm just a little tired so let me rest for a few minutes... i'm talking i'm so freakin exhausted i don't want to move for a few days.

I'm anemic but I've been eating right and more often. Decent amounts of water, no sodas. I'm stressed... this...
    01-16-2006, 06:19 PM
  • Blackbear
    Just Warnin' Ya'll....
    by Blackbear
    I am quitting smoking, but I'm cutting back first and it's been pretty hard the last two days... it's a good thing I'm not going cold turkey cause I would probably rip my own head off... I totally forgot what withdrawel from nicotine was like cause last time I totally quit, I was also pregnant and well.....
    01-19-2006, 06:14 AM
  • chet69
    Weight loss
    by chet69
    Here's another issue that I think effects many native Americans both young and old.

I'm currently trying the Special K diet with most breakfasts consisting of a bowl of Special K and a cup of coffee w/equal. Lunch is a bowl of Quaker Oats w/coffee.

Dinner is something...
    04-02-2011, 01:42 AM
  • suzyq
    Making it thru Fridays....
    by suzyq
    Okay, we all know the only good thing about Friday is:
    A. It's usually payday
    B. It means the weekend is finally here

What, if anything, do you do to help you get through Friday and keep your sanity?

For years I have worn one of my Hawaiin shirts on Fridays...
    08-11-2005, 11:00 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X