A "Fair Dance Contest"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jumpingbuffalo
    Dance Judging
    by jumpingbuffalo
    Do you think powwows should 'try' to incorporate a rating system for judging/scoring, like any other official event in the world?

Popularity can't hold on forever. I think the degree of difficulty, beauty...what else uhh choreagraphy? Style? Appearance, aggression? lol, & of course...
    Yeah
    37.50%
    No Way
    62.50%
    01-24-2007, 01:32 PM
  • xTekno
    58th Annual Navajo Nation Fair Contest Powwow
    by xTekno
    Now don't forget to include this powwow in your fall schedule. See the powwow posting for head-staff and gourd dance/grand entry information.
    07-12-2004, 06:06 PM
  • kalifaz_beech_beauty
    noncontest and contest how do u know
    by kalifaz_beech_beauty
    I'm still kinda new 2 powwowing but there was another thread about peeps going 2 noncontest powwows but what is da difference? R there diff dances or songs or how its run? Just wondering and how do u know when its contest or noncontest.
    07-08-2005, 01:35 PM
  • WhoMe
    What powwow?
    by WhoMe
    What powwow did you have "sooooooo much fun at, that you didn't want the good times to end?"

Why?
    05-10-2006, 09:52 AM
  • Kiowa Boy
    American Indian Society (AIS) Powwow
    by Kiowa Boy
    This is the 38th Annual Powwow For the American Indian Society (AIS) Powwow. We are Having Dance & Drum Contest. We are inviting all to come and dance and sing, all adult categories will pay $200, $150, $100 and Drum contest will pay 3 Places I know First Place is $1000.00. We will have someother...
    08-04-2004, 10:35 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X