New Mexico Sobriety Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico Sobriety Dance

Does anyone know where the Sobriety Dance scheduled for Dec. 30 and 31 will be held? It was being held at Bernallilo High School, on the flyers it says the location is to be announced.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Wakalapi
    Toppenish, WA - Rocco Clark's Dance Class
    by Wakalapi
    The diabetes program and "Healthy Heart Office" has been sponsoring a powwow dance class taught by Rocco Clark. May 1, 2007 is the end-of-season mini-powwow party for the class. Youth drum High Rock will be singing a few sings while Rocco's students exhibition various dance categories. Public...
    02-20-2007, 07:50 PM
  • Healing Tree Herbals
    Ghost dance
    by Healing Tree Herbals
    Is there such a dance called the "Ghost dance"?
    If so, what is the story behind the dance?
    09-05-2007, 01:54 PM
  • CHEROSAGE
    Who has a dance coming up?
    by CHEROSAGE
    Any dances coming up soon? Tell us of your next dance and maybe we can go dance together.

My next dance I know of is in March at the Univ. of MO.. I was asked to help the committee as their A.D.. I was told it will be a contest dance. (I do know of some stomp dances as well.)
    11-30-2004, 02:36 AM
  • principaldog2
    Tail Dance this weekend?
    by principaldog2
    Does anyone know anything about a taildance being held at the Otoe Agency, Red Rock Ok, this weekend? ( May 17 or 18, 2008) Is the Otoe Ilonska sponsoring this dance?
    05-14-2008, 03:00 PM
  • WhoMe
    Chicken Dance History
    by WhoMe
    Undoubtedly, Chicken (Prairie) Dancing is becoming more popular coast-to-coast.

I have seen Navaho, Comanche and Lumbee chicken dancers.

Anybody wanna' venture out and explain this dance? Perhaps the who (tribe/s), what, where, whys and how?
    09-26-2005, 02:25 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X