When do GON tix normally sell out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do GON tix normally sell out?

I'm just wondering for those of you that go and buy your tickets online...
    When do the VIP and/or 2 day pass tickets sell out normally?
    I know they stop selling April 10th.
    This is the first year I'm going to even try to go. So, I have no clue.
    Also we already have our hotel room(s). (I don't know how many because I'm not the one who booked 'em)
    Is there anything else I should know in advance for GON? Tips? Ideas? Anything?

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

Help!!! I'm gonnA' compete!!!
    by Guest
    Help Please!!! I'm gonna be in the Miss Coharie Pagent and I'm really scared. I always wanted to compete, and this year will be my first year dancin. I was talkin to my friends and they told me I should do it. But what am I gonna do for talent??
    According to my brother: I can semi do everything,...
    Sing
    53.85%
    Play an instrument
    15.38%
    Some kind of speech
    7.69%
    other(please post)
    23.08%
    08-18-2002, 03:05 PM
  • momme
    ? for all Harry Potter fans
    by momme
    Just wondering with the release of the Half Blood Prince only 40 day 6 hrs and 10 minutes away (at time of posting) how many of you are going to try and re-read the first 5 before July 16th? or just re-read The Order of the Phoenix?
    How many are going to a midnight release and have already preordered?...
    06-05-2005, 08:45 PM
  • TamiJ
    camping at a pow wow for the 1st time
    by TamiJ
    Hello, I am new here and have a question.

In August I will be camping in Onamia at the Mille Lacs 38th annual pow wow.
    My father is 7/8ths and lives/lived on the rez, which puts me just under 1/2 I guess- Ive never known him really at all. Talked to him a couple times on the...
    07-10-2004, 03:18 AM
  • ¤~Lady Dancer Boo~¤
    Getting muscles ready for next year!!
    by ¤~Lady Dancer Boo~¤
    I'm prepareing for next year and want to know the best way to build up my muscles and stamina for next season.

And this is for the smokers, what do you do to build up so you can dance couple songs and not be so winded. ( I said this is for the SMOKERS, we already know what the non smoking...
    10-19-2005, 01:56 PM
  • bushy_braids
    energy drinks
    by bushy_braids
    we all know that redbull gives you wings and that it's the hott mixer w/the liquor drinks...
    BUT... what's your fav. energy drink and do you think they actually do anything?

i would like to thank bux for hookin' me on MONSTER energy drinks... they're delish! not to mention, they...
    07-30-2004, 11:59 AM

Trending

Collapse

• Celena
    I want to share an interesting information for you
    by Celena
    I'll start out by saying the usual things were good about this powwow: the drums and the dancers. It's them that ultimately make or break a powwow, for the most part. There were some really great specials and the dancers really put up a good competition. The weather was mild, and it was not unbearably...
    09-23-2019, 11:54 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X