4th Annual Haliwa-Saponi Winter Powwow Saturday January 10, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Annual Haliwa-Saponi Winter Powwow Saturday January 10, 2009

Announcing the 4th Annual Haliwa-Saponi Winter Powwow, January 10, 2009 at the Old Doe Spun Building in Hollister, N.C. The powwow will go from 1-9. More details soon. Hope you all come have a good time with us. For more information, contact Marty Richardson @ [email protected] or (252) 586-4017 ext. 245

is this contest?
    onodowa'ga:' gal

Comment

I am going to try to make it this time. Last year I ended up having to work.
      Through the good times and bad times, always pray.

Comment

bvr_wmn---I think since there hasn't been a reply to ur question yet, that's probably a big "no"...
        While I was reading the response from DANCINGEAGLE, it almost read like he was going to try and make it contest this year. *L*
        "Talk Is Fine- If You Got The Time, But I Ain't Got No Time To Spare...."

Comment

Pow Wow In April??????

What about the Haliwa Saponi Pow Wow in April? Is there any details for that yet? I need to start penciling in my pow wow calendar
          "Talk Is Fine- If You Got The Time, But I Ain't Got No Time To Spare...."

Comment

Originally posted by Strugganona View Post
            What about the Haliwa Saponi Pow Wow in April? Is there any details for that yet? I need to start penciling in my pow wow calendar
            Pencil on Dude, pencil on!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strugganona View Post
              The Richardsons will be there! "lol"

I'm juss kidding. That was written about here a long time ago.

Will someone slap Archie for me!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by DANCINGEAGLE View Post
                Pencil on Dude, pencil on!!!!!!

Hey Dancing Eagle is that you? I'm gonna PM you and see if you are the same one that I knew a few years back. I looked at your profile and I remember you and the man mentioned in the above post from the same places.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                  The Richardsons will be there! "lol"

I'm juss kidding. That was written about here a long time ago.

Will someone slap Archie for me!!!
                  LMBO...I don't think I can reach that low....
                  To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
                    Hey Dancing Eagle is that you? I'm gonna PM you and see if you are the same one that I knew a few years back. I looked at your profile and I remember you and the man mentioned in the above post from the same places.
                    Come on and PM me. I'd like to see if we know each other.

Comment

Originally posted by DANCINGEAGLE View Post
                      Come on and PM me. I'd like to see if we know each other.

I tried to PM you, but I couldn't. It doesn't show that you have a PM here. So I sent an email through pow wow's the other night and told you who I am and where we met and have talked, if you are the same person that I'm thinking you are. It's been a few years since we've seen each other.

Comment

The Powwow is contest, but winner take all for small prizes. This powwow is mostly a local community thing, but everyone is invited. Maybe in the future when we get our new facilities we might make it a bigger event. The 44th Annual Haliwa-Saponi Powwow will be on April 17-19, 2009 at 130 Haliwa-Saponi Trail, Hollister, N.C. 27844

M.C. Sandon Jacobs
                        Host Drum - Red Earth

Other details later or contact Marty Richardson at [email protected] or (252) 586-4017 ext. 245

Comment

Thanks. Hoping to finally get out that way for the one in April.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.