Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Shoshone Indian Days, Fort Washakie, WY 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    !

    You all out did yourselfs again geo! Weeecha! Looks good once again! See you ther! This time quanah larose wont throw up in your hallway lmao!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Just came from ft. washakie.. and saw the flyer hanging around!! awesome!! i was trying 2 steal one from Rocky mt hall and bring it back 2 hang in the tribal office here!! lol... but got my plans set n made arrangements 2 be there :D:D:D:D

      You can't double team a Triple Threat



      The Black Hills are NOT for sale



      ps. i'm still the greatest~n i'm prettylol

      Comment


      • #18
        I wanna go!!! someone drive me there from Denver! haha jk
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by superndngyrl View Post
          I wanna go!!! someone drive me there from Denver! haha jk
          Shouldn't be much of a problem.......dem Denver folk are mighty abundant @ ESID every summer!! Francis Sherwood, Ace NoBraid, Clairemonts, EagleBoy White Shield, Chad Kills Crow and John Emahoolah........to name but a few!!!
          "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

          Comment


          • #20
            is there a website where i can print the flier from?

            Comment


            • #21
              Give me your address and I'll mail you some fliers. They're very cool! This goes for anybody wanting some.
              ...it is what it is...

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                Give me your address and I'll mail you some fliers. They're very cool! This goes for anybody wanting some.

                My actual address or email address? LOL....I have to ask...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Send me your address and I'll mail you some.

                  This goes for anybody else who would like some...they're very cool!
                  ...it is what it is...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                    Send me your address and I'll mail you some.

                    This goes for anybody else who would like some...they're very cool!
                    Just sent you a private message with my info..thanks a lot..you're a big help!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The fliers have been updated. There are now......2 Women's Fancy Specials and 2 hand drum specials!
                      "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        So how about getting the fliers on the new easternshoshone.com?

                        I know it's under construction, but there's a spot for POWWOWS!!
                        ...it is what it is...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                          So how about getting the fliers on the new easternshoshone.com?

                          I know it's under construction, but there's a spot for POWWOWS!!
                          We're work'n on it!!


                          Something else has been added to the "Schedule of Events".....

                          "Rumble on the REZ" --MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)/Cage Fights, 2:00 p.m. Saturday June 27, 2009 @ Rocky Mountain Hall, Fort Washakie, WY
                          "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Is Riverton the nearest spot for hotels????

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Lander is actually closer, but smaller.
                              ...it is what it is...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Furiously-Fancy View Post
                                We're work'n on it!!


                                Something else has been added to the "Schedule of Events".....

                                "Rumble on the REZ" --MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)/Cage Fights, 2:00 p.m. Saturday June 27, 2009 @ Rocky Mountain Hall, Fort Washakie, WY


                                MMA huh?? thats pretty cool... Also there's a BBall tourny (mens/womens) goin on in Arapaho.... It was rescheduled 2 coincide w/ Shoshone NDN days... pretty cool!! :D:D:D see ya all there :D

                                You can't double team a Triple Threat



                                The Black Hills are NOT for sale



                                ps. i'm still the greatest~n i'm prettylol

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X