No announcement yet.

Eastern Shoshone Indian Days, Fort Washakie, WY 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

second place was call fair cut.... and yes we were just a few singers that wanted to sing for the fun of it.. we was suprise to get second...

Comment

Originally posted by bbp View Post
      MORE WINNERS! lol

I won my own special!!

I j/k!
      "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

I wanted to post the complete/official results ASAP.......but we've been busy clean'n up and tie'n up all the lose ends.....pay'n bills ......that kinda stuff. The official results will be posted this afternoon. All I can say for now is......if you weren't there you missed one heck of an awesome pow-wow!!!

Comment

Giving Back to the Circle Men's Fancy Dance Special Sponsored by Geoge Abeyta & Family........

1st place Isaiah Bob

2nd place Michael Roberts

3rd place Douglas Schofield

4th place J.R. LoneLodge

5th place James Reeder

Comment

Originally posted by Furiously-Fancy View Post
            Giving Back to the Circle Men's Fancy Dance Special Sponsored by Geoge Abeyta & Family........

1st place Isaiah Bob

2nd place Michael Roberts

3rd place Douglas Schofield

4th place J.R. LoneLodge

5th place James Reeder
            that was a great special that you put on FF, especially when they had to do their solos.......

Comment

Wished i could've been there....more winners please!
              *BE EASY*

Comment

FF, post the winners already, LOL

Comment

Esid

Are there any photos posted or videos on possibly you tube?

Comment

too many too rem..lol...it was really really cold on friday..nite..n had take tissue to the porta potties..lol...
                    "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

HEY wyo-rose we missed each other AGAIN!! dang cant believe it, tell FF to quit having you do last minute stuff, i missed you right after you took those rosettes to him and he told me he was gonna page you to the announcers stand, but i left........didnt get there until sat. evening waiting for the MAIL haha to come in.........but once again i will be at ethete celebration so maybe this time haha

Comment

who would you have picked the winners for the womens fancy special? Personally I would have to lean for the way it turned it out:)

Comment

Originally posted by thizgirlpowwows View Post
                          HEY wyo-rose we missed each other AGAIN!! dang cant believe it, tell FF to quit having you do last minute stuff, i missed you right after you took those rosettes to him and he told me he was gonna page you to the announcers stand, but i left........didnt get there until sat. evening waiting for the MAIL haha to come in.........but once again i will be at ethete celebration so maybe this time haha
                          I KNOW!!! Ethete Celebration FOR SURE!!

I'll see if I can get the list of winners. Seems to be some trouble opening excel 2007 on the 2003 program.
                          ...it is what it is...

Comment

yeah there are some videos on you tube from the pw....type in eastern shoshone 2009 and some stuff should come up

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.