• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science and Math Pow-wow - in February 7, 2009

This pow-wow is one of my favs!!

This year, it is early-make note!

The MC will be Sandon Jacobs.
    Host Drum with be Red Earth.
    Head male with be Joseph Lynch and Olivia Richardson, both students there!!!
    Dalton Lynch will be Arena Director....

Please make note that it is earlier than it has been in the past - and see you all there!
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

We'll see ya there!
    To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Whats a science and math powwow? Gotta know cause these are my 6 yr olds 3 favorite things.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
        Whats a science and math powwow? Gotta know cause these are my 6 yr olds 3 favorite things.
        This powwow is sponsored by the North Carolina School of Science and Math located in Durham, NC.

Each year, 2 two students from every county in NC are chosen to attend this school. First time I attended was the late 80's. Joe Liles was the coordinator. Don't know if he still is. He was a respectful person and could blast out some awesome Southern songs.

Good local powwow.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Planning to join friends and family at this one. Hope to see yas there.

Comment

Next weekend- OMG - I can't [email protected]

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

OMG -just a few more days away - I can't wait....YAY!!!!! Who all is coming? I get to see my baby Rae Rae...YAY!!!! And Santa and Leah and Joe and Connie and well, all of youz guyz......YAY!!!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

bumpppp

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

That was a GOOD powwow! Had a wonderful time. All the drums were awesome.

Comment

I miss this powwow so much. I just don't seem to have the $$ these days. I always thought when I got married there would be more money but I never thought about house payments, utilties, upkeep (new heat pump - $8,000!), etc.
                    Becky B.

Comment

Originally posted by NDNQt View Post
                      I miss this powwow so much. I just don't seem to have the $$ these days. I always thought when I got married there would be more money but I never thought about house payments, utilties, upkeep (new heat pump - $8,000!), etc.
                      Hey Beck...ya coulda save the 8,000 bucks if ya just woulda wrapped up all over each other!

And yeah, I was was kinda fun being in love before all the bills came, eh? hahahaa

Hope all going good with you. Say hi to Kieth C. for me.

Jim

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X