X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edisto Powwow dropped!!!

EDISTO POWWOW

From myspace.com!!!

Just a FYI to everyone out there in powwow land....there will be no powwow this year....the official word was given lastnight at a board meeting....according to the board, they can not afford it with the economy in the state that is in, and having to pay a outside drum, MC, arena director, and the cost of renting the firgrounds......especially being the tribe doesn't really have a drum group anymore, so until things change.....this is how it is...hopefully everyone can get their crap together and the economy will get better. Until next powwow...everyone have fun, be safe, and enjoy your powwows!!
    What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• suthernwaterbird
    Ri Powwow????
    by suthernwaterbird
    Does anyone have any info on that Rhode Island powwow this weekend?
    07-20-2005, 11:09 PM
  • WhoMe
    What powwow?
    by WhoMe
    What powwow did you have "sooooooo much fun at, that you didn't want the good times to end?"

Why?
    05-10-2006, 10:52 AM
  • DANCINGEAGLE
    Virginia Beach Powwow April 14, 2007
    by DANCINGEAGLE
    The Virginia Beach Powwow will be held at the Redwing Park on April 14, 2007. Grand Entry will be at 12:00 noon and go until 7:00pm. The Head Staff is as follows:

MC: Clark Stewart (Chickahominy)
    HM: Troy Adkins (Chickahominy)
    HF: Emma Kelsey (Monacan)
    AD: Thomas...
    02-09-2007, 02:46 PM
  • naiche
    1st. Annual Falling Leaves Powwow
    by naiche
    1st. Annual Falling Leaves Powwow, Sampson, Alabama. Oct 10-13-2008
    This is a White Powwow. Many Native People's are not supporting this powwow. The folks putting this powwow on ARE NOT, Native Americans.

I heard they have convinced delegates of the native community to support...
    09-15-2008, 11:02 AM
  • thunderturtle
    Richmond Ky Powwow rainout
    by thunderturtle
    POWWOW COMMITEE WHAT COMITTEE? I ARRIVED ON FRIDAY NIGHT AS A DANCER AND TO MEET FRIENDS WHO VEND FROM CHEROKEE NC. WHAT I FOUND WAS RAIN AND MORE RAIN THIS IS EXPECTED., AS WE WHO TRAVEL THE CIRCUT KNOW HAPPENS BT AND THIS IS THE RUB...WHEN WE ARRIVED BACK ON THE GROUNDS ON SATURDAY IT WAS A SEA...
    09-25-2006, 08:36 PM

Trending

Collapse

• Celena
    I want to share an interesting information for you
    by Celena
    I'll start out by saying the usual things were good about this powwow: the drums and the dancers. It's them that ultimately make or break a powwow, for the most part. There were some really great specials and the dancers really put up a good competition. The weather was mild, and it was not unbearably...
    09-23-2019, 11:54 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X