Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year Round Dance, Feast & Entertainment

*Just helping get the word out...Safe Travels

Are there places to stay in Fort Defiance? I'm not familiar with that side of the Nation.

Is the a motel 6?

Comment

Start Time : 6pm

Comment

Originally posted by native.nation View Post
        Are there places to stay in Fort Defiance? I'm not familiar with that side of the Nation.

Is the a motel 6?
        The closest motels are in Window Rock (Quality Inn-formally Navajo Nation Inn) and St. Michaels (Navajoland Inn & Suites-formally Days Inn).

Other than those, Diné College may have some dorm rooms waiting to be partied in. If all else fails, there are always room at Gallup (El Rancho).

Comment

How was the Jay Begaye show?

Comment

I'm not sure how the first night went, we didn't show up until the second night.

It was pretty good. This was the first round dance I've attended. Lots of singers and some good singing. Probably could of used a quality sound system. It was a good turn out. I got some fliers out and invited people. On a side note, the Fort Defiance Chapter House was nice compared to the ones out this way. Maybe because its closer to Window Rock...lol jk......

Then it was off to check out Firerock for the first time. Didn't like waiting in line to get in... Looked pretty nice inside tho. Won 50 bucks for gas.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X