Vietnam Veterans Welcome Home Reunion- Crossville Tn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam Veterans Welcome Home Reunion- Crossville Tn

Hey all- just letting everyone know that we have filled all of the vendor spaces. We are thankful for all of those folks that are helping us. Go to
    http://www.fatchiefproductions.synthasite.com
    to see our updates and entertainment.
    We are inviting all dancers to come and join us to help show support for our Veterans of ALL conflicts.

Please sign the guest book if you are coming to dance so we can have a tentative idea of how many to feed!!!!

check out my blog page to and leave comments.....Fat Chief Productions
    woliwon
    Dana

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    Walk with the Warriors
    by Paul G
    Posted by
    Indigenous97

Walk with the Warriors - Nov 4.th @ Washington DC
    Walk With the Warriors
    Hey everyone, just letting you all know about an event that's going down Nov.4th! Check out the Website www.warriorwalk.com
    (then click on events!)

11-22-2006, 04:10 PM
  • Whisperer
    Well Wishes for your Gatherings
    by Whisperer
    I was invited to read a thread in this forum that made it compelling for me to post one time, and one time only. I thank you for the opportunity.

In the thread I am referring to, there were many strong words, many words of opposition, and many words of conflict. There were denials,...
    06-09-2007, 12:59 PM
  • Annie Fawn
    Have you noticed that the media doesn't mention??
    by Annie Fawn
    Have you noticed that the media has over looked and doesn't mention that while our troops have been in Iraq they have rebuilt homes and schools, hospitals and provided medical care for the people in Iraq?
    I've also noticed that the only "movie stars" getting attention are the ones...
    08-25-2005, 07:51 PM
  • brewer2011
    I am from Pa and i am Public Relations for WPNAA
    by brewer2011
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone here and hope we can see some of you at our gatherings this coming summer. We are non profit and we do events threw summertime.Everyone is welcome to come to our events we have we do not have compations for money we teach the public about our group and we are a group...
    10-23-2012, 09:08 AM
  • Plenty Fox
    Elder's Meditation of the Day-from White Bison.Org
    by Plenty Fox
    <TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=middle>Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 29</TD><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=4></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>"We forget so we consider ourselves superior. But...
    06-29-2004, 09:40 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X