Grand Entry - 1pm
    Supper Break - 4:30pm
    Gourd Session - 5:45pm
    Final Grand Entry - 7pm

DRUM CONTEST: TBA

Arts & Crafts Booth will be available.
    For more info contact Alfred Nelson @ (928) 674-9448
    -----------------------------------------

*Info. is off their myspace site. Anyone have a flier.

Who's going?
    Last edited by native nation; 02-27-2009, 11:40 AM.

me me me me............ ah ha...c u there, if you're going.
    You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
    [email protected]

Comment

Who's the rest of the head staff we never got a flier or a poster for this pw; please post if u know. AH HO!

Comment

What is the admission price on this? What is the payouts? Who is going to snag on who? Who is the big gossip this year? Why are you going? What is your name?..........LOL

What's the admission price though....last year sucked but shoot paid anyways....
        You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
        [email protected]

Comment

ill be around for the pw. hope to run into some pw.com buddies there somewheres
          thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

There is a flier, but it was barely readable. I did manage to get the info. on the rest of the head staff. *see the first post on this thread.

I have tried to call the number listed for this powwow, but have not got a response. I remember this powwow use to be well advertised. New people maybe. IDK......

Admission from what I saw.
            Adults- $8.00
            Contact Alfred Nelson @ (928) 674-9448
            Last edited by native nation; 02-27-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

ill be buying up cds this year so hope TBZ bring some new ones and old ones.
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by native.nation View Post

I have tried to call the number listed for this powwow, but have not got a response. I remember this powwow use to be well advertised. New people maybe. IDK...
                LOL Thats so typical ennit. ^^
                but 8 bucks + réadmission $. Man better be some celebs t'hère-I. Bedard lol
                "I Ahula Ula"
                Enjoying the ride.
                BETA SIGMA EPSILON

Comment

both chinle teams made it to the state hs bball playoffs so i dont think even chinle people are gonna be there. *bonus* just kidding

the rez radio announced this was the last canyon echos powwow.

im still gonna go and just jam to TBZ haha,

during one of the bball games they blew the arena speakers so the south side is in echoland

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

I think a sound crew is doing the sound system there.

I believe "Make U Dance DJs"... They are doing powwows in addition to their usual gigs....

Yeah I heard it was the last year...

- - - - - - -

GO Page Lady Sand Devils.........

Comment

This was posted on their Canyon Echoes Powwow MySpace Page.
                      -----------------------------

"We are postponing the Canyon Echoes 13th Annual Pow Wow
                      We will update you on Thursday 5 2008 of when will be having the 13th Annual Pow Wow..
                      "

Comment

Originally posted by native.nation View Post
                        This was posted on their Canyon Echoes Powwow MySpace Page.

"We are postponing the Canyon Echoes 13th Annual Pow Wow
                        We will update you on Thursday 5 2008 of when will be having the 13th Annual Pow Wow..
                        "

Dang, izzit? Lame :P

Comment

Quick!! someone ask me why it's postponed.
                          Well, the girl's and boy's b-ball teams are playing in Arizona semi-finals in Phx., Az. So the whole town of Chinle will be down there this weekend.
                          Economics--No gate, nominal success.
                          Sorry, that maybe the reason for postponement. Might be other factors. But a good spin for the committee. haha

Go Wildcats.
                          Last edited by fiction; 03-05-2009, 04:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

monument valley will also be competing in the playoffs. MV isnt too far away and could also contribute to the pw. ganado is out but a good bball game is a good bball game so alot of us will be headed that way also.

the games will be broadcast on the local radio station KTNN 660AM and online at their website. we love basketball.

*if* all the rez teams lose and theres just Window Rock in it.. then everybody is a WR fan. check it out

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

theres a sticky pasted over the dates on the flyer showing april 3 4 5. at cool runnings store

official dates i dunno.. those dates ft mcdowells dates though huh??

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X