No announcement yet.

63rd Annual Navajo Nation Fair Contest Powwow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by lbgood; 09-14-2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lbgood View Post
      Maybe she wants to present some sort of element of surprise

At any rate I wanna a full update next week
      ur not gonna get an update cuz MW is going to Sky Ute!

ANyways, maybe u can play the redneck playstation: CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok if someone can get in contact with Big Jr or someone else on the committee about this.....everyone not just from my drum but others as well have been asking me (WTH do I look like, a tribal official????...LOL!!!...jk!!) that for the drum contest when a drum enters the Navajoland Singing contest they are only allowed to enter that. They can't enter both. Any truth to this? Tell me so I can diplomat your answer to everyone else...............
        sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
          ur not gonna get an update cuz MW is going to Sky Ute!

ANyways, maybe u can play the redneck playstation: CLICK HERE
          come on bro calm down.....we're teasing.........LOL!!!........
          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
            Ok if someone can get in contact with Big Jr or someone else on the committee about this.....everyone not just from my drum but others as well have been asking me (WTH do I look like, a tribal official????...LOL!!!...jk!!) that for the drum contest when a drum enters the Navajoland Singing contest they are only allowed to enter that. They can't enter both. Any truth to this? Tell me so I can diplomat your answer to everyone else...............
            Yeah, and I heard that if you say the Secret Phrase to any Fair Staff member at the front gate, you get a full rack of lamb ribs at the indoor eating facility!!

The Secret Phrase is:

"My favorite poem is the one that starts 'Thirty days hath September' because it actually tells you something.

-Groucho Marx

Comment

My BIG sonny boy is gonna set all you boyz straight very soon!

Comment

I'm sure his email is on here somewhere... let me look.

And I can't imagine that is true. What? Are ppl scared the Navajoland drums are gonna beat the other drums!!! LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
                  I'm sure his email is on here somewhere... let me look.

And I can't imagine that is true. What? Are ppl scared the Navajoland drums are gonna beat the other drums!!! LMAO!

That's like saying "if u enter the hat, boots, and spurs contest, you can't enter the regular contest".

Someone must have left the Dilcon Rumor Mill wide open.

Comment

50.... try sending your questions to these emails.

jrksouthernoutlaws is Jr.

[email protected]
                    [email protected]
                    [email protected]
                    [email protected]

Comment

Hold on to your knickers girls!!

Comment

That's like saying "if u enter the hat, boots, and spurs contest, you can't enter the regular contest".

Someone must have left the Dilcon Rumor Mill wide open.
                        actually the rumor mill started in Rock Point.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and I heard that if you say the Secret Phrase to any Fair Staff member at the front gate, you get a full rack of lamb ribs at the indoor eating facility!!

The Secret Phrase is:

"My favorite poem is the one that starts 'Thirty days hath September' because it actually tells you something.

-Groucho Marx
                          I wouldn't doubt....thats how you're gettin in right???....LOL!!!..jk bro....
                          sigpic

Comment

The Secret Phrase is:

-Groucho Marx

What? You don't like your ribs flavored with sand?????

Comment

actually the rumor mill started in Rock Point.....

Can't be ... someone stole the wheel years ago and tracks lead towards the southwest.

Comment

Good, then I can let everyone else know.......by the way, whats with the hostility man????....something I can help you with?
                                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.