Buckskin dress with beadwork on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckskin dress with beadwork on ebay

okay while bummin around ebay I came across this item up for bid and thought it was too complete for such a low starting price also I know we had outfits get stolen during the powwow season and was wondering if this may be one of them and they're trying to unload now.

NATIVE BUCKSKIN DRESS WITH BEADWORK BREST COLLAR & ACC - eBay (item 390038536569 end time Mar-29-09 12:35:11 PDT)

I definately understand your concern. I have also been going through eBay the last few days and was wandering about a few items I have seen there. We also have items walk away up here during Pow wow season.
    ClothDancer02

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lipan Lady
      Apache Buckskin Dress
      by Lipan Lady
      Hi. I am hoping someone out there can help me. I am looking for a pattern for an apache buckskin dress or someone who knows how to make one. I think I could make one if I had the right instructions but if the price was right, I wouldn't mind buying one already made. I would do all the beadwork....
      11-24-2002, 10:08 PM
    • Okwataga
      outfits
      by Okwataga
      was over looking at the fancy shawl thread and got an idea for a thread

how many outfits do you have?, how many do you think you should have? how many doyou want? what type of material for each one? mathcing beadwork sets for each or one for all?

I have...
      08-26-2004, 08:53 AM
    • CapeCrokerGirl
      Beadwork for jingle dress
      by CapeCrokerGirl
      Boozhoo,
      I am a jingle dancer, and I'm making beadwork for my dress, I'm just wondering what pieces of beadwork I should have, for example, barette, neckdrop, hairties, etc.
      06-30-2013, 02:33 PM
    • laughingcrow
      Deerskin Strap Dress
      by laughingcrow
      Has anyone seen a traditional two deerskin strap dress worn at any pow wows? This style of dress was common among the Cree, Ojibwe and Metis people of the Great Lakes in the past but sadly, I have never seen a contemporary version of one worn in the circle. I have heard of people wearing a cloth strap...
      01-06-2013, 07:49 PM
    • nativedancer5
      just wondering
      by nativedancer5
      i have a couple of questions for this group. i've been to a couple of pws recently and have seen a couple of "new" things. i've seen buckskin dancers with cloth tops with buckskin fringe and no beadwork on the top. and at another pw i saw a another buckskin dancer with a neon breastplate and...
      02-25-2004, 11:51 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X