• Show
Clear All

• injunboy
    replied
    traveling back to az on sunday

Leave a comment:

• ok24stacey
    replied
    Really? Gonna make it for the whole weekend?

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    count mee in! bringin my laptop too

Leave a comment:

• ok24stacey
    replied
    Originally posted by mSpRiMeAuX View Post
    Shud I watch thru live or actually go 2da pw dis tym?!.. Lol!
    Come to OKC is always best!

Leave a comment:

• mSpRiMeAuX
    replied
    Shud I watch thru live or actually go 2da pw dis tym?!.. Lol!

Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
    We will be having the webcast from Red Earth afterall. Just over a month to go!! See ya there!!

Leave a comment:

• ~s1imz~
    replied
    Originally posted by luvstraightdancrs View Post
    call miami instead, they are having their dance--my hubby is hmd. Two days instead of three, not all the fab dancers but a good time anyway. Let me know if you need numbers to call.
    no way.. Stay away from miami!!! Went there for the 1st time last year and it was totally wack!! Give the dancers the ability to pick your own judges is kinda shady to me... U have dancers that have their girlfriends and boyfriends judging their category.. Especially if its your 1st time in that area, i really dont recommend it..

Leave a comment:

• lbgood
    replied
    Last edited by lbgood; 07-30-2009, 04:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cris_neva
    replied
    Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
    We will be having the webcast from Red Earth afterall. Just over a month to go!! See ya there!!
    Yay...Glad to hear...I watched it last year on Friday, because I couldn 't take off...so I'm glad they will be having the webcast in case I have to be at work and miss the friday events...Thanks!! I can't wait!!

Leave a comment:

• ok24stacey
    replied
    Good news!!

Leave a comment:

• sltate
    replied
    flyer on livingston? specials, singing contest? lol let us know

Leave a comment:

• ac_miss
    replied
    A/C Pow wow Chairman's email is [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• ac_miss
    replied
    That would be awesome if you could come out to the Alabama-Coushatta Pow wow. It's held in the evening on both Friday and Saturday nights.

The hubby and I will be co-sponsoring the Tiny Tots Special Contest in honor of my daughter and my niece who "came out" last year during the pow wow.

Red Earth was once awesome for me, but since they changed the dates to the same weekend as our pow wow, i haven't been able to go.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by Da' Messenger View Post
    Hey, Paul G., just talked with the Public Relations and they are elated that you and yours would do this at there Powwow in June, in Livingston, heres the information.

Sharon Miller, Public Relations Director
    Phone: (936)563-1100
    [email protected]

They are having a PW committee meeting this evening and to add this to their agenda of consideration, hope this helps..
    There's a little more too it that me just coming out. But I'll send them an email.

Thanks for the connection!

Leave a comment:

• Da' Messenger
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul G View Post
    Tell the committee to call me.
    Hey, Paul G., just talked with the Public Relations and they are elated that you and yours would do this at there Powwow in June, in Livingston, heres the information.

Sharon Miller, Public Relations Director
    Phone: (936)563-1100
    [email protected]

They are having a PW committee meeting this evening and to add this to their agenda of consideration, hope this helps..

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by Da' Messenger View Post
    I Forgot how about doing Webcast there? huh?! whatcha thinketh?
    Tell the committee to call me.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.